JointPU

Nico Kruithof

Mar 25, 2009, 9:20:14 AM3/25/09
to ode-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are trying to use the high and low stop of a prismatic universal
joint. This works for the first axis of the universal joint and for
the axis of the prismatic joint, but somehow the second axis of the
universal joint cannot be locked. Can somebody verify this problem by
connecting a jointPU to two bodies and setting the low and high stops
of all three axis to zero. This should create a kind of fixed joint.
Any help with a solution would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nico Kruithof

Remi Ricard

Mar 25, 2009, 11:14:21 AM3/25/09
to ode-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It looks like the second axis is not adding limits (addLimot).

I will try to look at it or if you want you can look for the function
dxJointPU::getInfo1 and dxJointPU::getInfo2
in the file pu.ccp.

Remi