FLYERING SCHEDULE

1 view

Laura Martin

Oct 7, 2011, 12:50:44 PM10/7/11
to occupy...@gmail.com, occupy...@googlegroups.com
Here is the flyering schedule for the next few days. I'm including the names, numbers and email addresses people wrote down so you can get in touch with the other people flyering at the same time as you. EACH GROUP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING FLYERS. I am attaching the bilingual quarter sheet flyers, please download them and print them if you can do so. Copies can be made cheaply at Pro Copy and Printing, 1309 Franklin St. Keep your receipts as hopefully we can all get reimbursed.

If you would like to be added to any of these time slots please reply to this email.

Also of course if you just want to carry a stack of flyers around with you to hand out to people as you go about your day, that's great too!

IN ADDITION TONIGHT AT 7 PM PLEASE MEET AT TELEGRAPH AND WEST GRAND FOR A MASS FLYERING SNAKE MARCH. BRING FLYERS IF YOU HAVE THEM!!

FRIDAY (TODAY):

14TH AND BROADWAY
12-3
Stan - pieces...@gmail.com
Ali - 951-294-8725, jondoei...@gmail.com
Sara M. - 916-934-9303, saram...@gmail.com

FRUITVALE BART
12-3
Francine - 561-558-5686, fmar...@cca.edu

3-6
Paolo - nob...@riseup.net

6
Anka - 312-804-5880

TEMESCAL
3-6
Brian

37TH AND TELEGRAPH
6 pm
Helen - 415-290-4020

ART MURMUR
6-8
Justin, 831-431-7455
Leo, 310-663-3850
Rosa, c.ro...@yahoo.com
Stella, 360-951-4717

SATURDAY

14TH AND BROADWAY
12-3
Leo, 310-665-3850

FRUITVALE BART
12-3
Brian G.

3-6
Brian G.

SUNDAY

LANEY FLEA MARKET
10-12
rei...@yahoo.com
Justin, gilmore...@gmail.com

ASHBY FLEA MARKET
goal_ke...@yahoo.com

MONDAY

OAKLAND HIGH
12:10 pm (Lunch Break)
Paolo - nob...@riseup.net
Francois - eff...@gmail.com

occupyoakland_4upflyer.pdf

Jasper Bernes

Oct 7, 2011, 12:56:33 PM10/7/11
to occupy...@googlegroups.com
is there no plan to do a march/flyering action tonight at art murmur -- ie, where people meet up at one spot and then go through art murmur flyering as one group? i can't come out tonight, but i thought that is what we agreed to at the meeting yesterday. if so, you should probably set up a specific meetup place/time.

Laura Martin

Oct 7, 2011, 12:59:35 PM10/7/11
to occupy...@googlegroups.com
It says toward the beginning of the email:

TONIGHT AT 7 PM PLEASE MEET AT TELEGRAPH AND WEST GRAND FOR A MASS FLYERING SNAKE MARCH. BRING FLYERS IF YOU HAVE THEM!!

Liz Latty

Oct 7, 2011, 1:22:30 PM10/7/11
to occupy...@googlegroups.com, occupy...@gmail.com
I will be taking a bunch to the Life is Living Festival tomorrow in deframery park.

Tara Stroud

Oct 7, 2011, 2:25:30 PM10/7/11
to occupy...@googlegroups.com, occupy...@gmail.com
A few of us will also be going to Oakland Farmers Market at around 10:30 if you would like to add that to the list!

Tara

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.” Abraham Lincoln

Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:22:30 -0700
Subject: Re: FLYERING SCHEDULE
From: ela...@gmail.com
To: occupy...@googlegroups.com