Re: Ratification of Natl Gathering Proposal

Scott Krabler

Apr 26, 2012, 4:34:27 PM4/26/12
to ng...@googlegroups.com, Occupy Bozeman
Last night, April 25, 2012, the General Assembly of Occupy Bozeman, Montana, voted to ratify the proposal for the Occupy National Gathering in Philadelphia from 6/30/2012-7/4/2012. The consensus was, as are so many others, unanimous.

In solidarity,
Scott Krabler

Voice: (406) 570-6033 Voice: (406) 219-1294 Fax: (845) 350-6033 Skype Me Email Me Follow My Tweet My LinkedIn Profile My Public Stumble My Facebook Profile

It is my intention to always provide respectful, clear, accurate information. If you find it difficult to understand, erroneous in nature or verb, offensive or unacceptable in any way, please follow through and bring it to my attention. Sometimes I'm hard of hearing, so please, let me know in a kind way.    You have received this email because you're acquainted with me somehow. If you do not wish to be in my address book, please reply with REMOVE in the subject line. Thank you. I value your privacy. At no time have I made your email address or any other contact information available to anyone without your permission. © 2012, Scott Krabler