News on coal battle, tonight's forum, full Cobb schedule, ballot initiative...

Jeff Milchen

Apr 26, 2012, 5:17:33 PM4/26/12
to occupy-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

For those who don't get ReclaimDemocracy's newsletter, I thought this might be a helpful link for collecting info on the above topics in one spot. http://mim.io/2e6f72

Feel free to excerpt any of this that's useful for Occupy pages, Facebook, etc.

I hope many folks will come tonight and speak to the need for a rights-based organizing approach (the Bellingham initiative linked in the newsletter, for example), rather than butting out heads against the EPA and other regulatory agencies that largely serve as buffers to protect corporations from democracy. I'll aim to introduce that perspective quickly once the opening panel wraps.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
Jeff Milchen, Founder
ReclaimDemocracy.org

Help overrule the Supreme Court and revoke corporate personhood!
See http://ReclaimDemocracy.org and http://MoveToAmend.org