Who all are coming to the meetup today?

arjun ghosh

Nov 25, 2009, 5:38:19 AM11/25/09
to occ-k...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Are people coming to the OCC meetup?

Regards,
Arjun

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM, <occ-k...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/occ-kolkata/topics

    Neo <tal...@gmail.com> Nov 23 04:24AM -0800

    Dear Friends,

    We are organizing a networking event (Lattice) on 18th Dec 2009 at
    Indian Institute of Management Calcutta. This event would be attended
    by many eminent business leaders from across the country, our alumni
    and many prospective students (PGPEX). We are reaching out to
    companies for sponsorship and wanted your help in this regard. If you
    happen to know people who are interested in sponsoring such events,
    could you please ask them to get in touch with me. Lattice will be
    promoted using online+offline brochures and several banners in and
    around the campus (with logos of sponsors).

    Thanks
    Tauqueer Ali | M: +91-9163656728 | E: tal...@gmail.com
    PGPEX (one year MBA program), IIM Calcutta
    Class of 2010

Aji Issac

Nov 25, 2009, 5:44:58 AM11/25/09
to occ-k...@googlegroups.com
I and Rajesh Rana might drop in today as we are in Salt Lake.

Aji

mahendra

Jan 22, 2010, 2:39:46 AM1/22/10
to Open Coffee Club, Kolkata