Re: Cat needs a home

Message has been deleted

david

Nov 30, 2015, 8:41:23 AM11/30/15
to The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
More Help Needed
This young bitch was found at the corner of Low & Lower Wrench this morning at about 10.  She is wearing a pinkish collar.
You can reach me on davidm...@gmail.com.

On Monday, 30 November 2015 13:05:39 UTC+2, Amiena Davids wrote:
HELP! This gorgeous young girl is in need of a foster or forever home. I named her Leila and have been feeding her but she sleeps outside at the River Club (where she was possibly dumped). Thanks to June Bradbury of Cat trapping and sterilisation network she has been neutered and vaccinated.
Leila is tiny and tame, super friendly, loving and deserves a good home.
Anyone able to help? You can contact me via amiena...@gmail.com
Please share, Thanks Amiena Davids
20151130_115839.jpg
20151130_115929.jpg

Natalie Poultney

Nov 30, 2015, 8:47:29 AM11/30/15
to The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch
And yet another request for help.

I apologise in advance for those of you who object to these types of posts on this forum.

Delicate fluffy white cat found on the corner of Milton & Arnold last night.  She is very friendly, and must have come from a loving home.

Please contact me, Natalie - 082 577 6642 or 081 811 4319 or email nat...@hotmail.com

Picture attached.

Many thanks,

Natalie