Stolen driveway

Anton Twigg

Sep 19, 2016, 8:00:02 AM9/19/16
to ob...@googlegroups.com
On Friday evening a very large piece of metal that was used as a ramp onto the pavement in Scott Road was ripped out of it's fixtures and carried off. Due to the weight it would have required at least two people to carry it away.

Ironically this happened less than 15 meters from the OBCID horse box, which was parked on the corner of Scott and Robins at the time. While I understand that the guard on duty cannot be at the horse box all the time I do find it disconcerting that something like this happens in such close proximity to the horse box.

Anton Twigg

Barbara Langridge

Sep 19, 2016, 8:44:14 AM9/19/16
to Anton Twigg, ob...@googlegroups.com

It looks like it was cut off.  They will be back for the next piece.  It is brass it think.

Barbara

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066 or 072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES: 10111

ONW email: o...@obs.org.za
WEB: www.obswatch.org.za
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/obswatch
Other Useful Obs Numbers: obs.org.za/obsdir

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups The Observatory Neighbourhood watch group. To post to this group, send email to ob...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to obsnw+un...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/obsnw?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.