CPOutlineView

Chandler Kent

Dec 8, 2009, 12:41:58 PM12/8/09
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get a simple CPOutlineView working, but have been
stuck for the past few days. Basically, my outline view will only be
two levels deep (so Parent1 > [some children], Parent2 > [some
children], etc.). But I can't get anything beyond the first level to
display (including the disclosure triangles).

Here is the example project: http://chandlerkent.com/OutlineView/index-debug.html.

And here is my simplified AppController.j: http://gist.github.com/251323.

I think what I am trying to do should be very possible because it is
done in Atlas.

I am on the Jake branch (I think about a week old).

All help is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Jafari

Dec 8, 2009, 1:07:43 PM12/8/09
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Just quickly, I notice you do not have:

[outlineView setOutlineTableColumn:aTableColumn];

The outline view would not work for me without this. Try it out.

- Ryan

Chandler Kent

Dec 8, 2009, 9:15:53 PM12/8/09
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Thanks Ryan, that worked!

For anybody interested in the solution, I have updated the gist:
http://gist.github.com/251323.

Also, the working version is up: http://www.chandlerkent.com/OutlineView/index-debug.html.

Thanks again!