Grids and Opera

Brian Moon

Mar 12, 2010, 10:59:33 AM3/12/10
to Object Oriented CSS
I installed Opera today to check a whacky bit of javascript I was
working on and was surprised to see how badly grids are broken in Opera,
at least on Mac. Is this a known issue?

http://screencast.com/t/OTcyMjk2NWYt

--

Brian.
--------

Cyril Doussin

Mar 13, 2010, 5:37:17 AM3/13/10
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can reproduce on Mac too with Opera 10.5 beta. This sucks.
I don't have time now, but if this is indeed an Opera bug and someone can put together a separate test case (as simple as possible) and post it here, I can report it directly into Opera's bug tracker to try to get this fixed as soon as possible. I might also be able to ask people for the best workaround (not sure, but I can always give it a go).

Cyril

Cyril Doussin
Web developer, Opera Software ASA
cdou...@gmail.com
http://cyril.doussin.name
Twitter: http://twitter.com/cdoussin

Project Fondue:
http://projectfondue.com
http://website-performance.org
http://favicon-generator.org

Walter Ebert

Mar 13, 2010, 8:23:51 AM3/13/10
to Object Oriented CSS
Latest version from github is fine. Also tested an older version and
the grid displayed correctly.

This appears to be a problem specific to the version on http://oocss.org/

The behaviour is the same for Opera 10.5 on Windows, 10.10 on Mac and
10.10 on Linux.

Walter

On Mar 13, 11:37 am, Cyril Doussin <cdous...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can reproduce on Mac too with Opera 10.5 beta. This sucks.
> I don't have time now, but if this is indeed an Opera bug and someone can
> put together a separate test case (as simple as possible) and post it here,
> I can report it directly into Opera's bug tracker to try to get this fixed
> as soon as possible. I might also be able to ask people for the best
> workaround (not sure, but I can always give it a go).
>
> Cyril
>

> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Brian Moon <br...@moonspot.net> wrote:
> > I installed Opera today to check a whacky bit of javascript I was working
> > on and was surprised to see how badly grids are broken in Opera, at least on
> > Mac. Is this a known issue?
>
> >http://screencast.com/t/OTcyMjk2NWYt
>
> > --
>
> > Brian.
> > --------
> >http://brian.moonspot.net/
>
> > --

> > object-oriented...@googlegroups.com<object-oriented-css%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/object-oriented-css?hl=en.
>
> --
> Cyril Doussin
> Web developer, Opera Software ASA

> cdous...@gmail.comhttp://cyril.doussin.name

Walter Ebert

Mar 12, 2010, 11:36:50 AM3/12/10
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Latest version from github is fine. Also tested an older version that I still
have and the grid displayed correctly.

This appears to be a problem specific to the version on http://oocss.org/

Cheers,
Walter