[Obi-devel] template for website (resource page)

Melanie Courtot

Jun 2, 2008, 4:32:04 PM6/2/08
to obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net, obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi all,

During the last coord call we agreed to update the resource page of the
static website.

I uploaded a proposal at:
http://sw.neurocommons.org/2008/obi/templatesWeb/trunk/htdocs/resources/index.php
and
http://sw.neurocommons.org/2008/obi/templatesWeb/trunk/htdocs/resources/documents.php

Please let me know if you would like to modify anything.

Thanks,
Melanie

frank gibson

Jun 3, 2008, 5:24:56 AM6/3/08
to Melanie Courtot, obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net, obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hi Melanie

They look good, however I was wondering if "OBI publications" deserve
their own page rather than being under the resources link?

Frank

--
Frank Gibson
Research Associate

James Malone

Jun 3, 2008, 6:19:49 AM6/3/08
to obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net
Dear All,

For our dev call tomorrow we have the following items on the agenda:

*style issues concerning documentation (OBI-centric vs OBO-centric)
*algorithm and workflow (and differences therein)
*Subclassing of defined classes
*Please add AOB

These are essentially (apart from the first one) issues that have arisen
on a branch call but require input from multiple branches. I'm keen to
see any more of these issues added if anyone has any. As an aside, I am
beginning to wonder if we are nearing a time when we might require cross
branch calls more often than once a week...

James

--
European Bioinformatics Institute,
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,