WRAP, SWT and OWF files uploaded

Dick Hardt

Nov 6, 2009, 1:40:22 AM11/6/09
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com

All the final versions have been uploaded from WRAP-WG to this group.

I have an outstanding task to integrate the new name (OAuth WRAP) into the WRAP document. I’m thinking of calling the spec the OAuth WRAP Profiles. Suggestions welcome.

-Dick

Chris Messina

Nov 7, 2009, 7:04:34 PM11/7/09
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
What if WRAP stood for "Web Resource Authorization Profile"? The short name to be used in conversation then would be "OAuth WRAP" and it wouldn't even be redundant...!
--
Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

Citizen Agency: http://citizenagency.com
Diso Project: http://diso-project.org
OpenID Foundation: http://openid.net

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

John Panzer

Nov 7, 2009, 7:28:20 PM11/7/09
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
For what it's worth, this retconning apunds good to me.
John Panzer / Google
jpa...@google.com / abstractioneer.org / @jpanzer

Joseph Smarr

Nov 7, 2009, 7:33:52 PM11/7/09
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
I believe this is what Brad Fitzpatrick would call a "backronym". :) That being said, it makes sense to me... ;) js