Fwd: Programming competition

Wayne Kartchner

Feb 17, 2015, 4:36:50 PM2/17/15
to oalug
Ogden Area Linux Users Group

Can anyone help out with this programming competition?

Wayne,

Thank you for reaching out.  I have a need for judges for the Video Game Design contest on Tuesday, March 17, and Software Development and Video Game Design on Wednesday, March 18th.  If you, or someone you know is willing to help with those let me know.

Thanks again,

Tim Feltner

Engineering Instructor

Layton High School

801-402-4837

Feb 19, 2015, 2:37:57 AM2/19/15
to OALUG, wkart...@gmail.com, Caleb Child
what requirements are you looking for in a judge?

(I'm also forwarding this to my brother who designs games)

Site: http://www.oalug.com