Paymex will be back Next week

Enform

Sep 19, 2008, 12:18:37 AM9/19/08
to NZ PHP Users Group
Hi NZ PHP Users Group,

The assets of Paymex were sold through the Paymex liquidator to Enform
and we will now be offering the Paymex service as it was previously
set-up.

We will have more information for all our clients next week as we move
further on this.

We will also be developing the product further.

Thanks and we appreciate everyone's support.

Enform Support.

Enform

Sep 22, 2008, 12:45:17 AM9/22/08
to NZ PHP Users Group
Who bought Paymex?

Enform – take a look at www.enform.co.nz Enform is a web solutions
company who have been around for the last seven years. We design and
build software solutions eg. www.communigator.co.nz a CRM (affordable
and every business should have one to assist with forecasting, lead
management and marketing) and websites (We have designed and built
over 700 websites and are currently working on new sites for
TrustPower, Pacific Steel and Plumbing Plus). The incorporated company
is Only Web Ltd – trading as Enform.

How will Enform be able to get Paymex up and going quickly?

We are aiming to have Paymex operational this week (mid to late). The
thing that is taking the time is getting the bank processes in place.
We are also making minor changes to the Terms and Conditions we
operate under. Be assured - this won't affect the way you need to use
Paymex, but makes sure that everyone is covered.
So what caused the demise of Paymex?

In a nutshell – one customer being fraudulent.
How will Enform stop this from happening again?

We have a number of lawyers sorting this out right now and as soon as
we have the clauses sorted we will come back to you with how we have
done it. But believe us – we will sort it!

We will email you again tomorrow to let you know where we are at,
obviously feel free to call us but just while we’re working ninety to
the dozen email is the best communication at the moment….

Regards,
The Team at Enform.

Michael

Sep 21, 2008, 11:28:11 PM9/21/08
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
So in other words you are now putting YOUR company on the line?

I have heard that Paypal has only been able to survive because Ebay bought it.

Online payments is a *very* risky business.