[OT] Paymex is back - Don't panic

1 view

JJ @ MyHost

Sep 18, 2008, 8:47:14 PM9/18/08
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Now there's an interesting twist...

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: sup...@enform.co.nz
> Sent: 09/19/2008 12:26:42 PM +1200
> Subject: Paymex is back - Don't panic

*Don't panic! Paymex is coming back!*

Paymex is now under new ownership of Enform, and will be back up and
running next week.

We look forward to providing this excellent service to you.

Regards,
The Team at Enform.

yeosteve

Sep 18, 2008, 9:38:06 PM9/18/08
to NZ PHP Users Group
Why don't I feel like trusting them ....

Steve

Berend de Boer

Sep 18, 2008, 11:34:54 PM9/18/08
to nzp...@googlegroups.com

yeosteve> Why don't I feel like trusting them ....

Yeah, can't believe anyone bailed them out. Their brand is dead. But
perhaps people forgot. The idea was good.

--
Cheers,

Berend de Boer

Berend de Boer

Sep 18, 2008, 11:38:49 PM9/18/08
to nzp...@googlegroups.com

Berend> Yeah, can't believe anyone bailed them out. Their brand is
Berend> dead. But perhaps people forgot. The idea was good.

People forget is what I meant.

The only left is scrubbing the messages on the php mailing list....

Harvey Kane

Sep 18, 2008, 11:53:08 PM9/18/08
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Well, I'm going to give them a look, are careful and cautious look.

Without any similar alternatives, and faced with PayPal-only for a
number of sites, and already having invested time in getting the code
written and integrated, it's worth considering.

But this is for my own sites, and only the low volume ones - forget
about recommending them to clients again, I'm sure there are plenty of
web developers looking like prize assholes over this who won't be making
that mistake again.

Harvey.

yeosteve

Sep 19, 2008, 12:53:19 AM9/19/08
to NZ PHP Users Group
Have you tried paymate.com? Or are they another paymex?