Super Nanny

1 view

Squirrel

Oct 6, 2005, 3:24:52 AM10/6/05
I love Super Nanny, just on the off chance, anyone know her????

Squirrel

"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"

Geoff M

Oct 6, 2005, 4:48:55 AM10/6/05
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 20:24:52 +1300, Squirrel wrote:

> I love Super Nanny, just on the off chance, anyone know her????
>
> Squirrel

Is that the Diane Levy series? Can't say I know her, but read bits of the
book, been to one of her seminars, and she lives locally...

Tilly

Oct 6, 2005, 8:30:26 AM10/6/05

I know Diane Levy and have done for most of my life .
--
Til...@hotmail.com

Squirrel

Oct 6, 2005, 4:33:41 PM10/6/05

No the Brit Jo Frost

Kerry

Oct 6, 2005, 5:39:57 PM10/6/05
In article <CFf1f.16445$iM2.1...@news.xtra.co.nz>,
"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

Does she really do her hair like that?

--
Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean
it is scientific.

Tilly

Oct 6, 2005, 7:29:02 PM10/6/05
Kerry wrote:
> In article <CFf1f.16445$iM2.1...@news.xtra.co.nz>,
> "Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > Geoff M wrote:

> > > Is that the Diane Levy series? Can't say I know her, but read
> > > bits of the book, been to one of her seminars, and she lives
> > > locally...
> >

> > I know Diane Levy and have done for most of my life .
>
> Does she really do her hair like that?

Not when I saw her the other day. Mind you she was wearing a hat.

I hadn't seen her for a while and was shocked at how much weight she has
gained and how much she has aged .She looks older than she is.

Diane is a lovely person.

--
Til...@hotmail.com

Squirrel

Oct 6, 2005, 8:57:56 PM10/6/05

so lovely you simply had to tell the nation how old and fat she is
looking, glad you have not entertained the word "friend" in your
ramblings about this woman

Tilly

Oct 6, 2005, 11:55:47 PM10/6/05
Squirrel wrote:
> so lovely you simply had to tell the nation how old and fat she is
> looking,

Squirrel I realise that 'fat' is a sensitive issue for you.

glad you have not entertained the word "friend" in your
> ramblings about this woman

Squirrel , it came as a shock to turn on the TV (not expecting to see
Dianne) and see how much she has changed recently.
Diane and get along fine thankyou and besides since she doesn't frequent
this ng , let along no my nick, no harm was done.What's more knowing Diane
she is happy with it. Obviously you are not.

Til...@hotmail.com

Tilly

Oct 7, 2005, 12:01:24 AM10/7/05

Correction: .............
Diane and I get along just fine thankyou, and besides which she doesn't
frequent these ngs .What's more , knowuing Diane as I do I'm sure she is
quite content and will tell me she had a great time putting it on.

--
Til...@hotmail.com

morriss...@yahoo.com

Oct 7, 2005, 12:12:31 AM10/7/05

Then you will be aware, Tilly, that Ms. Levy has been called in to
modify the behaviour of one of our more unmanageable regulars.

More soon...

Squirrel

Oct 7, 2005, 12:43:25 AM10/7/05

I am fat woo hoo after 30 odd years of it, it fails to be a sensitive
issue thanx to clods like you lol , if you had said she had suddenly
become skinny and old I still would have taken you to task, stasrting
to dislike you rather A LOT.... wot does that make me now?? honest?

You are a coward, bet you would not say such things to her face,
obviously not as you comment that she is not round these parts and
doesnt know your nick, I dare you to ring her and read this entire
post out to er, you get on fine dont you, what would it hurt such a
sturdy friendship...puhleeeez lol

Squirrel

Oct 7, 2005, 12:43:43 AM10/7/05

So prove it then wonder friend

Sonn

Oct 7, 2005, 3:12:48 AM10/7/05

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message

Can you please ask her to stop wearing those really large patterned, 60s,
huge granny shirts. They're enough to scare any kid. I have to dim the
colour on my TV if the lights are off.
S.

Tony

Oct 8, 2005, 4:15:15 PM10/8/05
And for only $200/hour you can have her tell you basic parenting in your
own home (in Auckland).

Squirrel

Oct 9, 2005, 12:12:30 AM10/9/05

Really? Jo Frost I mean, not Tillys "friend"

jofrostsucks

Oct 12, 2005, 6:48:48 AM10/12/05
Jo Frost and her crew is currently staying at the hotel i work at while
she is filming here, and i have to say, i've never dealt with someone
so difficult in my life.

she's done nothing but complain about everything, and is incredibly
rude to all the employees, including tipping very badly.

some examples,

1. telling servers in the bar and restaurant that they have to make
sure to constantly check on her because she "can't be seen" and
"doesn't want to have to come looking for you"

2. constantly complaining about every food item she gets, including
ridiculous things like "this coffee is too strong" and sending back 5
salads before she would eat one.

3. to top it off, today she sent back a hamburger because it wasn't
well done enough. so she had the audacity to demand, in her words "the
most expensive champagne you have," for free! ($215 Dom Perignon!) we
of course, didn't give it to her, and offered her a bottle of $72
champagne, which she of course, complained about.

4. when checking in, she brought half her house with her in luggage,
and didn't tip the bellman for carrying every single piece up for her!

5. what i thought was the worst thing she did, there is a woman at the
front desk who owns a daycare center and WAS a big fan of hers. when
she checked in, this woman wanted to tell her how much she appreciates
what she is doing. Jo responded by waving her hand at her in a "F-U"
like fasion and walked away. needless to say, she lost a fan, and a
lot of respect.

all of us at the hotel are counting down the days until she checks out,
because she is a complete demon, and she's getting employees, who are
doing nothing wrong, in a lot of trouble now because of her constant
complaining.

she is a perfect example of someone who let a little bit of fame and
fortune get to her head. i've never in my entire career dealt with
someone like this. she really needs to be brought back down to earth,
because she is no better a person than any of the people she is
treating like dirt right now, and i certainly would never take child
rearing advice from someone who treats people this way.

as a side note, the rest of her crew has been very nice, and has not
had a single problem.

Squirrel

Oct 12, 2005, 6:14:13 PM10/12/05
On 12 Oct 2005 03:48:48 -0700, "jofrostsucks" <dust...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

damn really?? such a shame

jofrostsucks

Oct 13, 2005, 6:09:10 AM10/13/05
and here's one i read on another group!

"And you know what? She came into a Tim Hortons yesterday and purposely

sneezed all over the doughnuts and when told how rude that was by the
TH
employee, Frost replied: "Deal with it" ...and stomped out. How rude. "

Jo Frost is obviously just a bitch. no 2 ways around it.

Kerry

Oct 13, 2005, 6:18:59 AM10/13/05
Sounds like a load of crap to me

Get a life

"jofrostsucks" <dust...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Squirrel

Oct 13, 2005, 6:40:05 AM10/13/05
On 13 Oct 2005 03:09:10 -0700, "jofrostsucks" <dust...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Pondered this all day and decided you are full of shit, making up this
torrid tale cos you cant stand her. I would have more respect fo you
if you simply voiced your alias.

Squirrel

GreenBaitor

Oct 16, 2005, 4:28:10 PM10/16/05

> Jo Frost is obviously just a bitch. no 2 ways around it.

never heard of the woman .. who / what is she supposed to be ?