'Allo 'Allo series 5&6

Eric

Feb 27, 2005, 4:33:35 AM2/27/05
I got 'Allo 'Allo series 1&2 and series 3&4 from Amazon in the UK on DVD,
there appears to be another series 5&6 not made yet. Not one episode from
the DVD have I seen on TV, in fact all the 'Allo 'Allo I have seen on TV
have had the Italian working with Colonel Von Strohm, it is all most up
until the end of series 4 when his assistant changes from the German to the
Italian, it has been quite good price for about 14 hours of entertainment
from 6DVD's better than watching "switchin-dirty-underwear" on free-to-air
TV.

Lugnut

Feb 27, 2005, 7:45:30 AM2/27/05

"Eric" <hah...@clear.i.never.see.junk.mail.com> wrote in message
There were 9 series of Allo Allo see:
http://www.coldcut.com/video/aa/index.html

Eric

Feb 27, 2005, 1:16:45 PM2/27/05
I see a link from there
http://www.coldcut.com/video/aa/stations.html
says "New Zealand state television is airing the program, including series
6-9"