Hey, My wife and I are moving very soon and have a few items that I
thought I'd offer to the NYCR-MC list first
1) 2008 Toshiba Regza 120Hz 40 inch LCD HDTV Model # 40XF550U
Actual dimensions: 37" w x 23" h x 5&1/8" d (great for fitting on
wide bookshelves, very small bezel around screen)
Inputs: svideo, composite, 3 component, 3 hdmi ports, 1 vga
True 1080P HDTV (native resolution of 1920x1080)
This has been a great set for displaying BluRay, XBox 360, and a home
media PC. It does OTA HDTV, and also hooks up to a cable box with
HDMI output for high-def programming. I'd love to take it to Austin,
but the glass is too fragile to risk a long distance move without the
We'd take $400 or your best offer.
2) Bookshelves. We have three single 6' tall, 2 1/2' wide wooden
bookshelves with four adjustable shelves, one fixed middle. They're
all good wood and stained to a dark brown. $25 each for the single
shelves, or get all three for $60. They are pretty solid, so you'd
really want to transport them whole in a truck.
3) We also have a pine/maple colored IKEA double bookshelf with
adjustable shelves. It's about 6 1/2' tall. See it at
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90102136. $50 for the IKEA
4) IKEA kitchen cart. This is a large cart with two internal shelves,
two pull-out drawers, a large top surface for a microwave or working
area. See http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80035920 for a
picture. It also has two magnetic spice holders attached to the legs.
5) Brother HL-2040 laser printer. Basic B&W unit that I've used for a
few years, has USB connector and good Linux support. It's free if you
pick it up.
6) LG Super DVD Rewriter extenral drive. With USB 2.0 port and power
supply, no software, but well supported by current OSes. Great if you
have a netbook with no drive. $20.
We're located at President St and 4th Avenue in Park Slope. You can
mail me about these at ben.com...@gmail.com.