Meeting - October 2010

Brian Mitchell

Oct 12, 2010, 1:09:42 AM10/12/10
to NYC.js
Hi all,

As usual we have our second Thursday meeting coming this week. We'll
be meeting in a new space this time around so be careful to write it
down so you can find it.

Where: 86 Chambers Street Suite 704
(between Broadway and Church Street [0,1])

When: 19:00/7PM

What: Alexander Sicular will be talking about Riak and Riak.js.
Some very cool stuff has been happening in this area so I wouldn't
miss this.

Also: Your lightning talks. Come and share anything JavaScript
related.

See you all there!

Brian.

P.S. Respond to this email if you have any questions about the event.
I'll be happy to help.

[0]
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=86+Chambers+Street,+New+York,+NY&sll=40.705169,-74.01638&sspn=0.016348,0.027316&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=86+Chambers+St,+New+York,+10007&z=17
[1] This is near the Chambers Street stops as well as the City Hall
stops. Pretty much anything on the A/C/E/2/3/R and possibly the 4/5/6
will get you in close distance.