Hackshop NYC: node.js

Brian Mitchell

Jul 24, 2010, 6:58:47 PM7/24/10
to NYC.js
I'm happy to finally announce the first hackshop, a combined workshop
& hack day. Thanks to all of you that helped in finding a venue for
this community event. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these sorts of
things happen throughout the city.

The first venue will be drop.io, holding a hackshop on the 31st of
July starting right after noon. Kicking off with the high demand for
node.js in 2010, I'm happy to also say that this event will be free. I
am not going to require RSVPs so it will be run on a first come first
attend basis. All the better, anyone welcome to come and hang around
to hack during the workshop as well.

I'll be filling in the details over the next few days but I thought
I'd give people something to put on their calendars since the 31st is
so close.

Stay tuned,

Brian.