Announcing the Colin Leech NYC Trip Fund

1 view

Jason R. Decesare

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96

Since Colin has never been to NYC and regularly makes posts about things in
NYC I say we send him on a trip from Ottawa to the NYC area.
I say we all send a contribution to Colin at OC Transpo.

-Jason

--
NYC metro area transit phone numbers at:
http://www.k2nesoft.com/subway/phones/index.html

M Greene

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
On 6 Feb 1996, fl...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu(Jason R. DeCesare)wrote:
> Since Colin has never been to NYC and regularly makes posts about things in
> NYC I say we send him on a trip from Ottawa to the NYC area.
> I say we all send a contribution to Colin at OC Transpo.

Also, while we're at it, if we can kick in a few more bux, we
can also get him a day to sample the joys of SEPTA. Whaddaya think?

Later

Michael T. Greene

Marcia H. Lemmon

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
On Feb 09, 1996 15:54:44 in article <Re: Announcing the Colin Leech NYC
Let's mail him our Metrocards with $1.50 on them! :-)

Jack Quinn

Feb 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/10/96
On Feb 10, 1996 11:24:23 in article <Re: Announcing the Colin Leech NYC
--

Better yet, let's mail him the Metrocards that had one $1.25 ride left on
them before the fare increase took over.

Jack Quinn

Henry van Cleef

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
In article <4ffqo4$l...@news.voicenet.com> M Greene <mgr...@voicenet.com> writes:
>On 6 Feb 1996, fl...@cleveland.Freenet.Edu(Jason R. DeCesare)wrote:
>> Since Colin has never been to NYC and regularly makes posts about things in
>> NYC I say we send him on a trip from Ottawa to the NYC area.
>>
> Also, while we're at it, if we can kick in a few more bux, we
>can also get him a day to sample the joys of SEPTA. Whaddaya think?

Well, don't laugh. Dave Gunn took the trip. Even got paid for it.

Hank van Cleef The Union Institute
E-mail vanc...@netcom.com or vanc...@tmn.com

M Greene

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
On 16 Feb 1996, vanc...@netcom.com(Henry van Cleef)wrote and responded
to mgr...@voicenet.com(Yours Truly):

> > Also, while we're at it, if we can kick in a few more bux, we
> >can also get him a day to sample the joys of SEPTA. Whaddaya think?
> >
> Well, don't laugh. Dave Gunn took the trip. Even got paid for it.

Actually, he did it in reverse. As far as I know, Gunn has
yet to work in Ottawa, though.(Perhaps Colin can fill us in on that.)

Later

Michael T. Greene

Colin R. Leech

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96

M Greene (mgr...@voicenet.com) writes:
> On 16 Feb 1996, vanc...@netcom.com(Henry van Cleef)wrote and responded
> to mgr...@voicenet.com(Yours Truly):
>> Well, don't laugh. Dave Gunn took the trip. Even got paid for it.
>>
> Actually, he did it in reverse. As far as I know, Gunn has
> yet to work in Ottawa, though.(Perhaps Colin can fill us in on that.)

AFAIK, Toronto (where he just arrived recently) is Gunn's first Canadian
stop to date.

--
##### |\^/| Colin R. Leech ag...@freenet.carleton.ca
##### _|\| |/|_ Civil engineer by training, transport planner by choice.

M Greene

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96
On 21 Feb 1996, ag...@Freenet.Carleton.CA(Colin R.Leech)wrote and answered
a question of mgr...@voicenet.com(me):
> > Actually, he did it in reverse. As far as I know, Gunn has
> > yet to work in Ottawa, though.(Perhaps Colin can fill us in on that.)
>
> AFAIK, Toronto (where he just arrived recently) is Gunn's first Canadian
> stop to date.

Thank you, Colin. Ready for the Big Apple or the Big Scrapple
yet?

Later

Michael T. Greene