Re: Liberal Jewish WOmen beaten on BUS in Baltimore.....She is NOW a right winger and carries a gun......9 black teens...white women...but media not saying it is a RACIAL attack...(course not)

Ted

Dec 6, 2007, 7:48:21 PM12/6/07
On Dec 6, 4:38 pm, Rightwinghank <rightwingh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Woman beaten on bus
> Printer Friendly | Email | Add to My News | Post comments Font
> Size: a a A A | Rank: # 1 of 10,788
> Filed under: BALTIMORE , Luke Broadwater , Sarah Kreager
>
> (Provided)
> Sarah Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket after
> nine teenagers allegedly attacked her on a city bus. Dec 6, 2007 3:00
> AM (15 hrs ago) by Luke Broadwater, The Examiner
> BALTIMORE (Map, News) - As Sarah Kreager, 26, tried to sit down on a
> Baltimore City bus Tuesday, police say, a middle-schooler told her she
> couldn't. When she attempted to take another seat, a middle-schooler
> wouldn't let her. Finally, according to police, Kreager just sat
> down.
>
> She was "immediately attacked" by nine students -- three females and
> six males -- from Robert Poole Middle School. They punched and kicked
> her at 2:59 p.m. at the intersection of 33rd Street and Chestnut
> Avenue, according to Maryland Transit Administration police.
>
> Kreager was dragged off the bus and her boyfriend, Troy Ennis,
> attempted to get her back on, police said.
>
> She sustained "serious injuries" and had to be transported to the
> University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, according to a police
> report.
>
> Examiner.com Related Articles:
> Woman assaulted by nine teens on transit bus
> Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket, police said.
>
> "She had eye muscles that were damaged," a police report states. "She
> had deep lacerations on the top of her head and another above her
> neck."
>
> Two seats and the bus' rear glass were destroyed during the attack,
> police said.
>
> The bus driver on the No. 27 line quickly called police, who responded
> and arrested the nine juveniles, said Jawauna Greene, an MTA police
> spokeswoman.
>
> All nine suspects, ages 14 and 15, were arrested and charged with
> aggravated assault.
>
> Their bus tickets -- provided by the school -- have been revoked, Greene
> said.
>
> "Riding the bus is a privilege," she said. "Public safety is our
> primary concern."
>
> Greene said the investigation into the incident was ongoing and she
> didn't know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim's
> race.
>
> The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according
> to the police report.
>
> Baltimore resident David Briggs, who lives near the crime scene, said
> the incident underscores Baltimore's pervasive crime.
>
> "Now, I can't even ride the bus," he said.
>
> Examiner Staff Writer Stephen Janis contributed to the article.
>
> lbroadwa...@baltimoreexaminer.com
>
> Go to Baltimore...Camden....North Philly....Washington DC...and other
> inner city black cities...
>
> and if you are white.....better be carrying a gun....cause you are now

> [...]

rm...@my-deja.com

Dec 6, 2007, 8:39:48 PM12/6/07

It's okay to call these punk asses for what they are, regardless of
one's political persuasion. It's safe to say that they will not
participate in the political process. They are punk asses, plain and
simple. Their age is no excuse either.

Croaky McDougal

Dec 7, 2007, 9:17:42 AM12/7/07

Yeah but how do we know this yenta wasn't that typical yankee-nasal
type with the obnoxious attitude... If she was, she probably said
something in that screeching voice that set off the beating. It's
unlikely that she was just chosen at random as someone to beat down.

Not advocating the beating remind you, but man have you heard the
mouth on some of these northerner jew broads? The ones that are like
that I just avoid (then again I don't ride the train)... but man,
their attitude combined with the pitch fluctuations in their voice is
going to attract violence like ants to a chewing gum wad.

To me those voices are llike nails on a chalkboard... makes me want
to put my headphones on or leave the room rather than to try to beat
someone into submission, but there are a lot of people out there less
tolerant of these types of annoyances.