From: "Marco Licetti" <Metal...@prodigy.net>
Newsgroups: nyc.transit,nyc.general
Subject: Re: Perils for Pedestrians in Brooklyn & Manhattan
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:38:30 GMT

Pedestrians are second-sort creatures, if it wasn't for them & taxis &
stupid red lights, there'd be LESS POLLUTION due to idle engines, I just
hate to see them crossin in front of my wheels

I do great body work! Bare yours babe and I'll show you!
Walter Crohenkheit, Franklin D Roosenfeld, Nelson Roachenfeiler, Abe
Lyncohen, George Wasserstein: all filthy secret Masonic Producestand
Jews! Depose AIPAC's evil empire: Remember the USS Liberty, Jonathan
Pollard, USS Cole, and WTC. Support PLO, IRA & KLA! Bless Osama!
Repeal Every Revolution, Repeal Every Innovation, join tfp.org

0 則新訊息