Place to learn how to ride in NYC?

- K -

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
can anyone tell me where i can find a place in
the new york city area that i can learn how to
ride a motorcycle and at the same time it won't
cost me a bundle... thanks!

- K -

zg...@my-deja.com

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
In article <37a3ecc7...@news.concentric.net>,
My friend and I recently took lessons (and passed our road tests on the
first try) at Brooklyn Auto School,4324 18 avenue, Brooklyn, NY 718-633-
6000. The instructor is a very friendly guy named Phil. They charge $39
for a 45 min. lesson. Most people probably need 10-15 lessons. The road
test with renting the bike and car(for the tester)and a lesson that day
is $139.
zac

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Enter your name here

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Any place in Manhattan (by chance)?

Howard

Sipde

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
Call 1-888-4-NY-Ride for the location of the nearest course.

Enter your name here <hst...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message