Hitlery Wins New York

MHDv

Nov 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/16/00
From the map of the election, you can see that the workers in the
hinterlands are not buying the media lies anymore. The media centers
where the rich Democrats are in a feeding frenzy to suck the bounty of
the United States which was created by Reaganomics were the areas that
voted for Gore. California coast, Chicago, and New York and New
England.

Hitlery now has to get rid of the oaf. No more sitting up nights trying
to keep his paws off her and advising him of what to say in the meetings
tomorrow. No more doing his homework for him. And she certainly can't
have him hanging around the White House in 2004 like some useless relic.
America won't vote for that. He has to go, and the country and decent
men everywhere must fear about just how ruthless Hitlery really will be.
I suggest he move to England and keep a low profile.

For some reason, Democrats under Clinton brought lying to a new level.
What sort of weird mentality must they be using to rationalize that
lying is ok? One thought: someone like Hillary or even Gore probably
believes, Reagan did it so we need to so we can compete. However,
Reagan's intentions were just and moral, not selfish greed, and I do not
think someone like Hillary is able to understand that. If she wants to
be some sort of aristocrat that lies to the peasants so she can be
elected in order to help them, she should perhaps try to learn what a
real aristocrat is like. Furthermore, if we need someone like King
Gore, why couldn't we have just stuck with the King in the first place
back in 1776? The Democrats are furious that the hinterlands, the
walmart workers, and the burger king workers voted against the lies.
The only friends the Democrats have are women and blacks, and it is sad
to note that these two groups have had hate fueled in them ever since
1992 when they despised the smart, capable white man Bush and allowed
the oafish Clinton to be president. "See, he's not really smarter than
us, we're just allowing him to be leader." Really, it is quite sad to
see Jesse Jackson's face contorted in rage that the ultimate,
totalitarian control of America has not been achieved by the Democrats.
They detest the concept of an election.

Poltics as usual

Nov 21, 2000, 11:16:33 PM11/21/00
No, The man who fixed it was a certain Reagan/Bush/Clinton holdover Chairman
of the Federal Reserve named Allen Greenspan who deregulated alot of banking
rules and lowered interest rates to give us which helped spur business
development and gives us the relative prosperity we have today. Before him
we would of had the Carteromics a system of business shutting down or moving
jobs overseas to compete. Goverment does not create prosperity - private
industry does.

<cyp...@punk.net> wrote in message news:8v2uke$ghd$0...@pita.alt.net...
> MHDv <MH...@webtv.net> wrote:
> # From the map of the election, you can see that the workers in the
> # hinterlands are not buying the media lies anymore. The media centers
> # where the rich Democrats are in a feeding frenzy to suck the bounty of
> # the United States which was created by Reaganomics were the areas that
> # voted for Gore. California coast, Chicago, and New York and New
> # England.
>
> Raygun put us deep in debt.
>
> Clinton helped fix that.

Randy

Nov 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/22/00
In article <BMHS5.1508$eU.9...@bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

"Poltics as usual" <igg...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> No, The man who fixed it was a certain Reagan/Bush/Clinton holdover Chairman
> of the Federal Reserve named Allen Greenspan who deregulated alot of banking
> rules and lowered interest rates to give us which helped spur business
> development and gives us the relative prosperity we have today. Before him
> we would of had the Carteromics a system of business shutting down or moving
> jobs overseas to compete. Goverment does not create prosperity - private
> industry does.

True but gov't. does have a hand. By not creating debt like Reagan,
Clinton's policies allowed interest rates to be lowered since gov't.
was not competing for capital.