Meeting for Jan, and events happing this month!

Art Miller KC7SDA

Jan 3, 2015, 5:12:48 AM1/3/15
to nww...@googlegroups.com
first off, on the 9th the Foundry is having an arduino/embedded computer meet up, I highly recommend that if you want to do or have done anything with arduino or another system, bring it in for a show and tell: http://www.bellinghamfoundry.com/new-events/2015/1/2/arduino-meetup-1

Also, I'm open for topics at the next meeting, I keep forgetting to ask people about what they want at the next meeting, I found at least one article from a QST about adding a usb connector to a kpc-3 tnc, I'm going through old qst's and picking out nifty articles to save =)

Also I think I found some interesting sdr projects, just gotta find the links again.

Hope to see everyone at the next meeting!

73
Art - KC7SDA