Pandorum Sneak Preview

Shawn Marier

Sep 21, 2009, 1:57:02 PM9/21/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
So NWSFS was given a bunch of free passes to a sneak preview of the
new movie Pandorum. I gave the passes away at the Social this last
weekend, but as we had a low turnout I still have a bunch of passes.

So if you want to attend, you will need to get to the theater early
and find me.

Movie starts at 8pm, but as they always give more passes out than
seats you should be there no later than 7pm.

The movie is being shown at the Downtown Seattle theater: Pacific
Place (600 Pine Street).

If you think you can make it PLEASE RSVP to me so I know how many to
bring, and so I can keep an eye out for you.

Shawn Marier
NWSFS Vice-Chair

Shawn Marier

Sep 21, 2009, 3:15:10 PM9/21/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
It would help if I give the date of the movie. This will be on
Thursday Sept 24th.

Opps.

Shawn