FW: Wayward - a Blackadder Friday and Saturday Jazz

1 view

Jeanine Swanson

Dec 3, 2009, 11:01:14 PM12/3/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com, norwesc...@googlegroups.com, norwesco...@googlegroups.com, norwescon-a...@googlegroups.com

NWSFS and Norwescon friends:

The Wayward Coffeehouse is Seattle’s geek friendly coffeehouse.  The owner is a dedicated Browncoat and is a proponent of the science fiction/fantasy fan community.   Many gaming groups and genre groups meet there regularly.    There are monthly SF/Fantasy film nights and there are often local author readings.

The coffee and treats are great, the seating is comfortable, and the wifi is free.

-Jeanine