September MFR

Shawn Marier

Sep 1, 2009, 5:26:12 PM9/1/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
Help us celebrate the day of 9s: 09/09/09

NWSFS’s My Favorite Restaurant – Best of Addition

Sometime a MFR is so fun (and our planned one fell through) that we
decided to go back to one of the more popular restaurants we did
earlier in the year.

Please join NWSFS on Wednesday September 9th at 7:00 PM for one of
Bill Boyde's favorite Restaurants, The Old Spaghetti Factory in
Lynnwood.

Good food, and not too pricey

"All of our entrees come with hot fresh baked bread, soup, or a crisp
green salad with a choice of dressing; coffee, hot tea, iced tea or milk;
and our signature spumoni ice cream (or vanilla) for dessert."

The Restaurant is at 2509 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA

The phone number is 425-672-7006. You can also get details on their
website at http://www.osf.com/menu/location-menus/lynnwood.htm

Please RSVP to wbo...@eskimo.com or the hotline at 360-438-0871. We'd
prefer to get your RSVP by early evening of September 7th, but any
attempt to RSVP will help us plan for you.

Shawn Marier

Sep 8, 2009, 5:13:27 PM9/8/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the MFR is tomorrow night. If you haven't
already RSVPed please do so today.

If you have questions about the NWSFS Cruise, I will be at the MFR and
try to answer them for you.

-S