March MFR: Casper's Southern Cuisine

Shawn Marier

Mar 2, 2010, 6:01:32 PM3/2/10
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com
March NWSFS’s My Favorite Restaurant

Please join NWSFS on Wednesday, March 10th at 7:00 PM for one of Jeanine Swanson’s favorite Restaurants: Casper’s Southern Cuisine.  This month MFR should be OFR (Our favorite restaurant) since it’s one of Charlie Knoedler’s favorites too!

Casper’s Southern Cuisine
15226 Aurora Avenue North
Shoreline, WA

Menu: http://www.eatmoregator.com/menu.html

Homepage: http://www.eatmoregator.com/index.html

Casper’s recently moved from Bothell Way in Lake Forest Park to their new location on Aurora Avenue North in Shoreline.  Their web site hasn’t quite caught up.  The correct address is listed, but the map link takes you to the old location.  Also the telephone numbers are inaccurate.   I’m sure it’s because they’re concentrating on the food.

Please RSVP to in...@nwsfs.org or the hotline at 425-68-NWSFS. We'd prefer to get your RSVP by early evening of January 8th, but any attempt to RSVP will help us plan for you.

Shawn Marier

Mar 2, 2010, 6:04:19 PM3/2/10
to nwsfs-announcements
The correct date to RSVP by is MARCH 8th... cut and paste error.

-S