Reminder: NWSFS social this SUNDAY (12/13)

Shawn Marier

Dec 10, 2009, 2:00:48 PM12/10/09
to nwsfs-ann...@googlegroups.com

Subject: NWSFS December 13th Social at the “Bodies the Exhibition”

Please join NWSFS for our December Social at the “Bodies the Exhibition” on Sunday, December 13th.

Bodies is an exhibition about the amazing and complex machine we call the human body. The Exhibition features actual human specimens. Take the opportunity to peer inside yourself, to better understand how your elaborate and fascinating body works

This takes place in Downtown Seattle at:

1505 5th Ave Seattle, WA 98101

We will be going to the 1pm admittance. We will meet by the main entrance at 12:30, and get in line at 12:45. If you are late look for us inside.

You will need to buy tickets in advance. If you do not purchase a ticket in advance you might NOT be able to buy one the day of the event.

For tickets and more information: http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/

ADULT (13-64) $22.50

KID (4-12) $17.50

SENIOR (60+) $18.50

NWSFS members are encouraged to attend, and non-members in the SF/Fannish community are welcome, as always. We hope to see you there.