I'm Back!

Charlie Poole

Oct 19, 2011, 1:11:38 PM10/19/11
to nunit-...@googlegroups.com, nunit-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just returned from my six-week road trip through some of the Western
US national parks and I'm starting to get back in the swing of NUnit
development.

This means - among other things - that I'll be dealing with some
queries - those requiring access to the code - that I set aside while
I was traveling. Thanks for your patience.

I'll also be getting back to making releases of NUnit 2.6 and 3.0.
With regard to the former, I released a beta of 2.6 on August 28, but
so far there have been no comments on the list about it and no bug
reports have been filed. If you are one of the 1200 or so folks who
downloaded it, please let me know how it looks to you. With regard to
NUnit 3.0, I hope to have some sort of release (alpha, pre-alpha?) in
the next month.

Charlie