Dell GX745 zen 7 imaging img segmentation fault

WebWacker

Feb 23, 2007, 11:23:17 AM2/23/07
Im getting a segmentation fault when I type in img at the /# promt.
What would cause this. This system is brand new out of the box.

Thanks
Jason
jmcg...@btboces.org

WebWacker

Feb 23, 2007, 1:23:22 PM2/23/07
> jmcgo...@btboces.org

Never Mind I found that the Card reader dell installed does not like
the zen linux program. I unhooked that and it imaged fine.

Bryc...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2007, 1:34:19 PM3/2/07
Hey I hate to bother you but did you have any problems getting a pxe
or cd boot? We haven't been able to get the network card picked up?
Are you using zen 7.5? Did you do a custom kernel compile? If so how
did you do it? I've been trying with a custom kernel for weeks, and it
seems like mine just won't pick up the modules. Any advice you could
give me would be greatly apprecciated. Thanks in advance!

Bryce Leo

ntwrk...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2007, 3:48:02 PM3/16/07

Bryce,
If no one has responded just yet, ZENworks 7 sp1 HotFix 3 is available
and it resolved the Optiplex 745 issues perfectly.

Bryce Leo

Mar 22, 2007, 1:34:06 PM3/22/07
Hey I don't know if the email I tried to send went through so i'll
repost this here.

Hey there and thanks so much for the response. I feel completely dumb
but I haven't a clue as to what i'm supposed to download. I can't find
an updated bootcd ISO the only one i found was back at the 2.4 kernel.
Can you tell me what to search for or point me in the general
direction of how to download the right cd, or right package? Thanks so
much.