SCO successes

Marcel Cox

Dec 6, 2006, 8:54:27 AM12/6/06

Shaun Pond

Dec 6, 2006, 9:11:45 AM12/6/06
Marcel,

hehehe

--

Shaun Pond

Mike M

Dec 6, 2006, 9:20:34 AM12/6/06
That's funny!

Jay Zie

Dec 6, 2006, 9:41:35 AM12/6/06
Marcel Cox wrote:
> Go to the following page:
>
> http://ir.sco.com/stockquote.cfm?benchmark1=&Period=53&Event1=&DisplayType=Area&CustomFromDate=6%2F20%2F2004&CustomToDate=10%2F30%2F2004
>

> And click on the "Successes" Menu option.

I don't see one.

--
Jay Calderwood

HE's COMING!!!

*New Address* My Blog http://jay.longlostlove.net/
Jay and Shell's Blog http://www.longlostlove.net
PICS!!!! http://pics.longlostlove.net/index.php
Want a Word Press hosted Blog? http://www.anyblogz.com

Want quality consulting services? Click me Up yo:
http://www.southjerseyconsultants.com

Subscribe to my blog Digest http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=90339

Kim Groneman

Dec 6, 2006, 9:48:11 AM12/6/06
Jay Zie,

> I don't see one.

Me either....maybe someone else thought it was funny enough they removed it.
What did it do?

--
Kim

Marcel Cox

Dec 6, 2006, 10:05:33 AM12/6/06
Jay Zie wrote:

>I don't see one.

Really? I still see it, including after a refresh.

The menu bar here looks like:

SOLUTIONS PRODUCTS SERVICES SUCCESSES PARTNERS SUPPORT

Jay Zie

Dec 6, 2006, 10:01:20 AM12/6/06

Maybe it's a catch 22 thing... Why have a Successes link if Sco never
had any success?

Jay Zie

Dec 6, 2006, 10:19:13 AM12/6/06
Marcel Cox wrote:
> Jay Zie wrote:
>
>> I don't see one.
>
> Really? I still see it, including after a refresh.
>
> The menu bar here looks like:
>
> SOLUTIONS PRODUCTS SERVICES SUCCESSES PARTNERS SUPPORT

I see it now...

That's even funnier than that not being there.

G of Borg

Dec 6, 2006, 11:49:36 AM12/6/06

Kim Groneman

Dec 6, 2006, 12:58:06 PM12/6/06
G of Borg,

http://www.sco.com/failures produces the same thing.

--
Kim

Kim Groneman

Dec 6, 2006, 12:59:06 PM12/6/06
Marcel Cox,

> The menu bar here looks like:

Oh..Up at the top. I was looking everywhere else. :-) See it now.
Hilarious.

--
Kim

OrangeBlossom

Dec 6, 2006, 2:29:42 PM12/6/06
DOH...

Brent Wolfe

Dec 6, 2006, 4:43:02 PM12/6/06
> DOH...

Succinct and to the point as always, Beautiful....

;-}

Brent

Mark (mgh)

Dec 7, 2006, 1:34:24 AM12/7/06

> http://www.sco.com/failures produces the same thing.

ROTFLMAO!!

Mark (mgh)

Dec 7, 2006, 1:38:30 AM12/7/06

Thats hilarious! It took a minute to find it in the menu bar.

The Employment Opportunities isn't producing much either!
Last post was May 15th 2006

So when can we bring a truck to their loading dock to pick up stuff like
server racks, ups, switches, ... should be quite a liquidation!

Kim Groneman

Dec 7, 2006, 2:52:04 PM12/7/06