Fwd: [DCWW] ISO: Someone to set up a joomla- based website

Dorothy Firsching

Oct 29, 2010, 12:43:16 PM10/29/10
to novaj...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to help Houkje? I've already replied on DCWW.

Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:22:12 -0700
From:         "hou...@yahoo.com" <hou...@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: [DCWW] ISO: Someone to set up a joomla- based website
To:           DC...@LISTS.DCWEBWOMEN.ORG

I just purchased a domain name and want to use Joomla to set up my site. I have
been looking at the gazillion free templates that I can download from the web,
but am overwhelmed by choices. Does anyone know the advantages of just hiring a
design company to do this? Or are the free templates just as good? If anyone has
experience doing this or can recommend a contractor who can, please let me know!

 Houkje Ross
301-503-0627

Dorothy Firsching
Dorothy Firsching, PMP