Open Day & Party

Dominic Morrow

Apr 11, 2012, 1:57:59 PM4/11/12
to nottinghack
Hello Folks

As you will no doubt be aware, we've decided to move our BIG OPEN DAY and PARTY for our 1 Year Hackspace 2.0 birthday party to Saturday 26th May 2012.

We'll have a general Open Doors open day with LOTS on display (yes you need to start thinking what we can show off) then later that same night we'll have a good old knees up.

We'll be inviting a lot of people from Nottingham business and government to the open day as well as a very general invite to the public and community at large. The evening will be for friends and guests of the Hackspace and it's members but as usual we'll be inviting other Hackerspaces to attend!

Start spreading the word NOW please! Kate is making punch and Doc is making beer! So it's not ALL good news I'm afraid.

--
Dominic
Nottingham Hackspace Organiser

Martin Raynsford

Apr 12, 2012, 6:17:38 AM4/12/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com

Have a great time, I shall not be attending this time round, the call of the wilderness camping beckons me on.

Kate Bolin

Apr 12, 2012, 7:36:27 AM4/12/12
to notti...@googlegroups.com
Popped it onto the Nottingham City Council What's On listing, saying it'll run from noon until 6.

Think it's worth having a candle-making set-up?

--
Kate Bolin
www.katebolin.com