Literally 30 new items!

1 view

je...@notsorry.org

Jun 19, 2007, 11:44:46 AM6/19/07
to not sorry zine&distro
Hey everyone, it's Jenny again. It's been a long time, huh? FatGirl
Speaks, an event I'd been organizing (with an amazing crew!) for the
last 6 months or so chewed me up and spit me out! It was a truly
incredible experience and you should check it out at http://www.fatgirlspeaks.com

I have LOADS of new items in the catalog. It's almost ridiculous.

11 new zines: Fat Girl #1 thru #6, Fatty Fatty 2x4 #4, #2 & #1, Figure
8 #3.5 & Honeypot #2.1

15 new buttons

3 new patches

and my NEW zine! Yes! I'm so excited about it. Not Sorry #5 is hot
of the presses and it's one of my favorite zines I've done, so please
check it out.

I really want to get the links page going. If you've posted my link
on yr webpage please let me know and I'll do the same :-)

I hope you'll go and load up on all of these new body-loving goodies!
Thanks for bearing with me over the weird hiatus.

<3, Jenny