I'm trying to save a data into MongoDB. I'm new to MongoDB. I have
1. How much data size can MongoDB handle? I might have a static field
of a class that contains like 20 other classes saved into Mongo. The
object might be up to 2GB size. Can MongoDB handle 2GB object (after
it is serialized and turned into BsonDocument) and then sent to the
2. I can turn any object into BsonDocument like
Class1 _object = GetObject();
BsonDocument _document = _object.ToBsonDocument() //is it being
serialized at this moment, on this line? and any and all serialization
error will occur at this line?
3. How do I turn an BsonDocument back to "Class1" object in this case?
4. When I do _object.ToBsonDocument(), my BsonDocument is empty? It
basically has the structure, but no data?
5. Do I have to call MapClass before turning object to bsondocument?
All the classes that the object has like 20 in this case? So call 20
times on each class the function "BsonClassMap.RegisterClassMap<each
Thank you for your help.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mongodb-user" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mongodb-user?hl=en.