Championship Teams: Important deadlines coming up!

Jill Wilker

Jan 8, 2012, 5:00:48 PM1/8/12
to norcalfll...@googlegroups.com

1) If you have any team members on your team with physical limitations that would have trouble navigating stairs,  please let me know as soon as possible.  We want to make sure that each event is accessible to the teams attending as much as possible and will need to work around this if needed.

2) Email your Adult coach/mentor and Youth mentor nominations to team...@playingatlearning.org.  Deadline is 2 days ahead of your championship tournament.

3) Tournament program book deadlines -  If you have not submitted your "jotform"  items 2-8,  your team will not have their picture or information in the commemorative  tournament program book. If your team can not make the deadline, email the listed email address on when any info can be available -  at least getting some information in about the team would be better than nothing!

Silicon Valley championship, deadline is this Monday 1/9 night!   email siliconvall...@norcalfll.org

East Bay championship, deadline is  Saturday 1/14 night !   email  eastbay_...@norcalfll.org

Peninsula championship, deadline is  Thursday 1/19 night !   email peninsula...@norcalfll.org
Capital  championship, deadline is  Friday 1/27  night !    email capital _team...@norcalfll.org