Contest

Raj Mathur (राज माथुर)

Nov 3, 2010, 12:18:03 AM11/3/10
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
Can we start a "spot-the-trojan" contest on the mailing list? I'm sure
someone we know would have subscribed one of his "thambi"s to the list
first thing!

First prize can be tickets for two to foss.in ;-)

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur ra...@kandalaya.org http://kandalaya.org/
GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5 0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F

sankarshan....@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2010, 2:28:57 AM11/3/10
2010/11/3 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <ra...@linux-delhi.org>:

> Can we start a "spot-the-trojan" contest on the mailing list?  I'm sure
> someone we know would have subscribed one of his "thambi"s to the list
> first thing!

I am certain that you intended the above in jest :)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>

॥ स्वक्ष ॥

Nov 3, 2010, 2:32:21 AM11/3/10
to nonameconf...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:13, sankarshan....@gmail.com
<sankarshan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/3 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <ra...@linux-delhi.org>:
>> Can we start a "spot-the-trojan" contest on the mailing list?  I'm sure
>> someone we know would have subscribed one of his "thambi"s to the list
>> first thing!
>
> I am certain that you intended the above in jest :)

Does the intent matter?

--
Regards,
vid ॥ http://svaksha.com

Raj Mathur (राज माथुर)

Nov 3, 2010, 2:35:44 AM11/3/10
On Wednesday 03 Nov 2010, sankarshan....@gmail.com wrote:
> 2010/11/3 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <ra...@linux-delhi.org>:
> > Can we start a "spot-the-trojan" contest on the mailing list? I'm
> > sure someone we know would have subscribed one of his "thambi"s to
> > the list first thing!
>
> I am certain that you intended the above in jest :)

Apologies if there was the possibility of it being taken seriously --
good taste is one attribute I'm proud to say I've never been accused of
possessing :)

Regards,