Mesmera XVI - April 29, 30 and May 1, 2011 in Florence, Alabama!!

1 view

Lisa Wylie

Feb 22, 2011, 4:36:46 PM2/22/11
to nomadic-tapestry-...@googlegroups.com, nomadic tapestry, lunatic fringe

WIPORWIL presents:

Mesmera XVI
SWEET SIXTEEN - Technique to Treasure!

1mesmera xvi 1

Transitions, Travels, Turns, Tempo, Timing
Tasty Sweet 16 Count Combinations and More!
Please bring veil and cymbals

Sunday we’ll explore GypsyBellyDance with Skirt, Shawl, Fan

Come enjoy Spring in the Shoals, and help us welcome Mesmera for her 16th visit to the Shoals!!

Sponsored by the Florence Department of Parks and Recreation

Broadway Recreation Center

300 Broadway Street

Florence, Alabama 35630

(256) 760-6425

(256) 383-1094

Mesmera XVI
SWEET SIXTEEN - Technique to Treasure!

Schedule of Events

Friday, April 29, 2011

6:30 – Doors Open for 7:pm show

Saturday, April 30, 2011

10:00am-12:00 Noon – Class with Mésmera

Technique to Treasure
 12:00-1:30 – Lunch

1:30-3:30pm – Class with Mésmera

7pm door opens for 7:30 Gala Show!!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

9:30-12:30  - Class with Mesmera

GypsyBellyDance with Skirt, Shawl, & Fan

Dear Dancers,

I love Spring!  Events, workshops, performances and rehearsals abound!
I'm excited to see fabulous dancing at BDUC where I'm judging, teaching and performing.  Following weekend is DinnerShowcase, then
Sunday's Balkan Bellydance party with open floor plus my Esmerani Troupe show and
Jorjana's Troupe Mosaic with (just imagine!) a 10pc Brass Band called Rakia
and they're great!
 I'm getting requests to offer another bellydance adventure in Spain and have begun working with
last year's experience to get cost down for same XLNT itinerary this year.  Perhaps you want to join us?
By the time I see you, airfares will be higher.  Dreaming of Espana?  Let me know.
Our Sunday workshop will be richly flavored with the spirit and fire of La
Gitana and the fringe on our shawls will be flying!   Shimmy ON!
Love, Mesmera
Dancing at the Speed of Delight!
http://www.mesmera.com

Registration Form

Saturday Workshop pre-registered* $80 (Includes lunch) At the door $90_____________________________________________________

Saturday Show - $10.00 ________________________________________________________

Sunday Workshop - pre-registered* - $65 At the door - $75 ________________________________________________________
Whole Weekend - pre-registered* - $120, At the door - $135 ________________________________________________________

Video $30.00 _____________________________________________

Name/Stage Name/Troupe_____________________________________________

Address ________________________________________________________

*Pre-registered postmarked April 15, 2011
I take responsibility for my Physical well being. I represent that I am Physically and Mentally able to take these classes. I release Florence Parks and Recreation Department, City of Florence, Lauderdale County, Wiporwil, Noelle Smith, Mésmera, and all sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities arising out of my participation in this event.  - Observers Fee Same as Participant

Please make checks payable to
The Florence Department of Parks and Recreation,

420 N. Royal Avenue, Florence, AL 35630