Free coffee at Red Canoe this Saturday! pick up local litter for 10 min!

1 view

Nicole Selhorst

Aug 13, 2009, 9:34:20 AM8/13/09
to nogli-news
10 minutes to de-litter our neighborhoods this Saturday?  Count Red Canoe in!  EVERYONE who takes 10 minutes to delitter in our Nogli-land will get a complimentary regular coffee at Red Canoe this Saturday!  Here at Red Canoe we work on the honor system--always have and always will.  So stop in and tell us you picked up litter and we will caffeinate you FOR FREE!

Nicole and Peter
Red Canoe
4337 Harford Road
Baltimore MD 21214

Tami

Aug 14, 2009, 8:13:49 AM8/14/09
to nogli-news
I just LOVE this neighborhood; the way everyone pulls together,
pitches in, refuses to be swayed by the poor attitudes and antics of
others, except to stand up against them with positive attitudes. What
a great place to live!