js toolkit v1.1.0 released

ollym

Aug 31, 2011, 11:00:39 PM8/31/11
to nodejs
Just to mention i've released the next version of the toolkit with
better documentation and added function support.

Docs here: http://ollym.github.com/toolkit/
Github Page: https://github.com/ollym/toolkit

Feedback welcome as ever!

alessio_alex

Sep 1, 2011, 8:30:17 AM9/1/11
to nodejs
The menu links from here don't work: http://ollym.github.com/toolkit/

Diogo Resende

Sep 1, 2011, 9:08:05 AM9/1/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com

The menus work for me. The only thing I notice is that Code/Examples
are
sometimes wrong (usually the right column).

---
Diogo R.

Scott Elcomb

Sep 1, 2011, 11:59:02 AM9/1/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com

I had a look this morning and ran into the same issue as alessio_alex
on Firefox (v6 IIRC, I have to many browsers ;-)

In Chromium the menus seem to work fine.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca

  Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems
  http://code.google.com/p/atomos/

  Member of the Pirate Party of Canada
  http://www.pirateparty.ca/

ollym

Sep 2, 2011, 9:05:57 AM9/2/11
to nodejs
How do you mean they're wrong? As in wrong code snipped for wrong
function?

Thanks. O

ollym

Sep 2, 2011, 9:11:47 AM9/2/11
to nodejs
Links should be fixed now - was trying to be too clever and was
foolish enough not to test on different browsers!

Let me know now if you're still running into issues.

Best.

Olly

Scott Elcomb

Sep 2, 2011, 10:50:27 AM9/2/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM, ollym <oliver...@kohark.com> wrote:
> Links should be fixed now - was trying to be too clever and was
> foolish enough not to test on different browsers!
>
> Let me know now if you're still running into issues.

Yup, looks like the menu links are fixed now in FF 6, 7 & 8.

Best,

arunoda.s...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2011, 10:55:23 AM9/2/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Wow what a discussion.
Everyone is discussion about the documentation issues
rather than looking for the project :)

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Arunoda Susiripala

Scott Elcomb

Sep 2, 2011, 11:04:49 AM9/2/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM, arunoda.s...@gmail.com
<arunoda.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow what a discussion.
> Everyone is discussion about the documentation issues
> rather than looking for the project :)

Well fwiw, documentation is an important part of any project, and even
more so if developers can't read it. ;-)

ollym

Sep 2, 2011, 4:54:00 PM9/2/11
to nodejs
I have now added String.prototype methods and fixed the
Array.prototype examples which apparently weren't showing correctly.

Onto Function.prototype... this should be fun.

On Sep 2, 4:04 pm, Scott Elcomb <pse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:55 AM, arunoda.susirip...@gmail.com

Mark Hahn

Sep 2, 2011, 5:31:51 PM9/2/11
to nod...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a nice alternative to underscore except for completeness.  One example is _.size, which I use all the time.  I'll keep checking in ...