source content

mostafa dia

Aug 26, 2011, 1:41:45 PM8/26/11
to nodejs
This is the script of a documentary film called (SOURCE CONTENT) by
(Foster Gamble) who grew up in a world of privilege and power,
attending elite private schools and then Princeton University, and who
was a direct descendant of one of the founders of Procter and Gamble,
and was groomed to be a leader in the establishment, but who chose a
different path.
I was able to get the script in some way or other and would like to
reveal it to you so that you could have access to the very serious and
dangerous allegations that (Foster) came across.
I have divided the script into parts so that you can contemplate and
better understand these serious and dangerous facts he claims to
having been able to discover.
You should look up for the film to get a clearer picture.

Part One

Foster Gamble: Every living system on our beloved planet is an
eloquent expression of the universe,s astonishing ability to come into
perfect balance. And then to do what life is meant to do. To thrive.
Thriving is the natural flow of life.

Consider what is surely one of the greatest wonders of all: How a tiny
egg, and a single irrepressibly plucky sperm can unleash a process
that brings forth in the end, another one of us.

A being of vast ability and unlimited potential, with a brain capable
of complex and soaring self-reflection, legs made to dance and run,
fingers nimble enough to weave a basket, pay a violin, caress a face.

If nature teaches us anything it is that life is meant to work. And
that like every living thing, our purpose is to thrive.
And yet… for the majority of people on the planet, life is not about
thriving…
It is about surviving, just trying to hang on.

Is this really the best we can do? Did the universe labor for nearly
14 billion years only to bring forth a species that would end up as an
enemy to life itself, and to its own Home? I don,t think so.

My name is (Foster Gamble), and I have spent nearly a lifetime trying
to figure out what happened- what is happening that could account for
the staggering agony and deprivation on this planet.

As a young man, driven by the misery I saw and by my fear for our
survival, I set out on a journey seeking to answer questions like: Is
it even possible for humans to thrive? If so, why aren,t we?

My research led me to places I never expected to go, revealing
surprising discoveries that seemed unrelated at first, but which
turned out to be crucially connected, as you,ll see.

I found a code- a pattern in nature that's been embedded in arts and
icons throughout the countries.

I believe this code holds the key to a new source of clean,
sustainable energy that could completely revolutionize the way all
people live.

I came to understand how our economic system is rigged. And I found
out what we can do about it.

My journey revealed ways we can claim our power to create liberating,
healthy systems everywhere on Earth.

I have realized that we are not a mistake. We are simply mistaken.

We,ve been blinded to our brilliance, shorn of our strength, ignorant
of our genius, unaware of our true power and magnificence.
But all that… is about to change.

I invite you to share with me the highlights of my unlikely journey.
I've created this Navigator to take us through time and space.
Let me show you around…

On this screen we can access what I call our vitals. It's the critical
data we don't get from the corporate media, which in the U.S. has
consolidated from 50 companies down to five in just 25 years. We'll
use this to check on how we are really doing.

The right screen tracks how to chart a healthy, sustainable course for
living on planet earth. I call these the Navigating Insights.

And this will be our compass. Instead a needle seeking north in our
earth's magnetic field, our compass is the shape of the field itself.
And that shape, you will soon see, has amazing technological and
social ramifications.

After a lifetime quest, I have come to believe that this pattern
actually holds the key to a world that works for everyone.
So, let's go…

I grew up in a world of privilege and power, attending elite private
schools and then Princeton University. As a direct descendant of one
of the founders of Procter and Gamble, I was groomed to be a leader in
the establishment. But I chose a different path.

I began to wake up when I was in elementary school. Adults were
teaching me that the way to protect myself from a nuclear explosion
was to duck under my desk and cover my head. That's when my serious
questioning began.

A couple of years later I had a direct experience of universal energy.

It happened one day, when I was riding on a school bus, gazing out the
widow…

I had a vision of a whirlpool pattern and I just knew that the flow of
energy I was seeing was the same in an atom as in our entire solar
system. I felt deeply that I, too, was somehow made of that same
pattern.

This vision was what originally got me into science- into trying to
figure out how the universe works and how we humans fit into the
overall pattern of life energy. Years later I learned that the pattern
I saw is known by some in the scientific world. It turns out that in
1921 Albert Einstein got a Noble Prize for discovering that when
energy is released in the universe, there are little packets of
wholeness that emerge. This pattern actually tells us a lot about hoe
life evolves.
Considering the Enduring wonders of creation throughout the universe,
and how unsustainable so many of our human systems are, I figured
learning how the universe creates and sustains life would actually be
quite useful.
Each of these little packets of wholeness that Einstein discovered,
called a quantum, is made out of its surroundings but is distinct
within it. Like a whirlpool in water. These packets are always the
same pattern, no matter what size. And they are surprisingly relevant
to issues as seemingly disconnected as the wars in the Middle East,
the global financial collapse and how to achieve justice for everyone.

Mathematicians call this pattern the torus.

The energy in a torus flows in through one end, circulates around the
centre and exits the other side. It's balanced, self-regulating and
always whole.

I was first officially introduced to the torus by scientist and
inventor (Arthur Young).

Futurist (Duane Elgin) explains how the torus is the primary pattern
that nature uses foe life at every scale.

Duane Elgin: evolution means to unfold, to roll out. So the question
is: What is the universe rolling out? And what the universe is rolling
out is self-organizing systems, and you can see this at every scale. A
self-organizing system is a technical term for just a system getting a
hold of itself, knowing itself essentially.

If we go to nature we can look and we can see these self-organizing
forms throughout. We can see it in the cross section of an orange, the
cross section of an apple. We can see it in the dynamic nature of a
tornado. We can see it in the magnetic field around the earth, a
similar magnetic field around an individual. We can see it in the
structure of an entire whirlpool galaxy. We can see it in the
structure of a small atom.
At every scale throughout its entire history, the universe has a
single project. It is growing toruses. The universe is a torus-growing
factory.

Nassim haramein: These toroidal dynamics are visible at various
scales. One of them is at the galactic level, which are huge spinning
structures with billions of stars in it. It looks like, typically, big
arms of galaxies spinning around, and they have vortices that go from
the centre out to the edge of the galactic halo, down the vortices and
back out again. Stars like (Arcturus), for instance, we know have done
that path already.
That's the appearance description even for the atmosphere of our
planet. The weather goes from the North Pole down the equator and then
back up, from the South Pole up to the equator and then back down.
Even the dynamics on the surface of the sun are very similar.

Of course, here we're looking at it from an external perspective on a
small scale model. When you look at the solar system embedded in the
galaxy, embedded in the cluster, embedded in the super-cluster, we are
traveling in this boundless sea of infinite torus flow.

Foster Gamble: The torus is like the breath of the universe. It's the
form that the flow of energy takes at every scale of existence. But
there is also an underlying structure in how the flow fits together-
sort of like a skeleton.

It's called the Vector Equilibrium, a term coined of the twentieth
century's greatest thinkers, Buckminster Fuller.

Inspired by Fuller's visionary work, I spent decades researching the
dynamics… of the Vector Equilibrium… and the torus.

I became so excited by the potential of the toroidal energy form that
in 1997 I co-founded a multi-disciplinary think tank called the
(Sequoia Symposium) to study the pattern and explore its applications.

Our collected research convinced me that the torus and the Vector
Equilibrium are primary patterns, fundamental to the creation of the
universe at all scales.

At the (Sequoia Symposium) gathering I learned of inventors who
claimed they were using the torus dynamics… as the basis for devices
that generated energy without combustion. This revolutionary
development- accessing what's sometimes called "zero-point" or
"radiant" or "free energy"- is now being called, simply, "new energy"
technology.

Given that so much of the suffering in our world is the result of lack
of access to energy, I realized that free, unlimited, clean energy
would be one of the greatest breakthroughs in history. It could not
just improve, but actually transform, the quantity of life on this
planet.

So I began to wonder, who else knew about this pattern, or about this
powerful, potential?

Some of the scientists at the (Sequoia Symposium) showed me how the
torus has been encoded by different cultures for millennia.

Apparently, ancient cultures had embedded this code in the most
enduring forms then possible: in stories, icons, alphabets, and
buildings.

Here we are at one of the world,s oldest sacred sites, the Osirian
Temple at Abydos, Egypt.

Nassim haramein: Very little writing is found in the Zion Temple,
however, there is one very significant piece of information in that
temple: it is a very faint but clear and precise drawing. It's not
carved. It's burned into the atomic structure of the rock in some
extraordinary way.

Foster Gamble: (Nassim) has decoded the Osirian symbol in three
dimensions. Since our world is not two dimensional, it makes sense
that the codes relaying information about our world also wouldn't be
limited to flat designs.

His three dimensional version of the Osirian symbol starts with the
Vector Equilibrium, a perfectly balanced force field, with twelve
equal energy lines radiating out. They stabilize its centre like the
twelve spokes of a wheel.
The primary pattern of balanced energy flow around this structure is
the torus. Here, we expand to the next larger scale, with a total of
64 pyramids called tetrahedral.

If we then put spheres in representing the toroidal energy field
surrounding each of the pyramids… and then we drop away the pyramids…
we end up with a matrix that is, amazingly, an exact overlay of the
Osirian icon- a three dimensional model of the same pattern that was
burned into the rock wall of the Egyptian temple thousands of years
ago.

Now, we travel across continents, from Egypt to China, where the same
geometry appears at another sacred site, built in 1420.

Then you go to the Forbidden City where the Sun Gods reside and where
you find at the entrance… the Fu Dogs, the guardians of knowledge.
They guard the knowledge under their paws.

The same geometry of 64 energy units is encoded again. I started
wondering, is it not a coincidence that the exact same design appears
in significant places on two different continents?

But then (Nassim) showed me that this geometry of 64 is encoded time
and again in cultures across the centuries and from all over the
world.

The Hebrew Cabalistic tree of life creates the same structure we just
saw- with the Vector Equilibrium again embedded at every level.

The ancient Chinese system of wisdom called the (I Ching) is based on
64 hexagons- symbols with 6 lines in a set- some continuous, some
broken.

These can be put together as the six edges of a tetrahedron crystal.
This same pattern shows up in modern scientific research: The Double
Helix has an alphabet of 64 "codons" that are used to encode our human
DNA.

I had seen that there was advanced knowledge of the living geometry of
the universe thousands of years ago, but how on earth did they know
about it?

Most of the stories of ancient Egypt, the Mayan and Incas, talk about
Sun Gods coming to the earth and teaching them engineering, and
writing and all of their science.

I started to wonder if all these Sun Gods were not advanced
civilizations coming from another part pf our galaxy. These texts in
many ancient cultures describe them as coming in flying boats or in
the Vedic tradition, flying machines and so on. There are many
mentions of the Sun Gods coming through time.

Could these early pilots from beyond our world be the ones responsible
foe sharing the knowledge of this code? Could they actually be tapping
its power to propel themselves through the cosmos?

This isn't where I thought my research would lead me, and these
notions were rocking my world. But (Nassim) has impressive evidence to
back up his theories, and I could see no other rational way advanced
math and physics concepts would have been recorded over 3,000 years
ago.

I sought out one of the most knowledgeable investigators, (Dr. steven
Greer), the founder of the centre for the study of Extra-Terrestrial
Intelligence. He has conducted hundreds of interviews with top-ranking
government and military witnesses.

Dr. steven Greer: And so when we talk about Extra-Terrestrial
Intelligence, we're talking about civilizations that have reached the
point of being sentient like we are, but whose technologies and
perhaps social capabilities are such that they have been able to
become interstellar or interplanetary civilizations.

And when you look at the fact that the most conservative estimates
are, in the Milky Way galaxy, that there are at least ten thousand
Earth like planets that have intelligent life on them and that at
least half of them are likely to be advanced or more than ours, it's
almost a certainty that there is intelligent life out there that have
mastered the laws of the universe beyond what is currently taught at
(MIT) and ( caltech), to be able to transform through space-time in
real time, through vast distances of interstellar space.

We have over 4,000 cases where these objects have landed on terra
firma and left physical evidence. We have over 3,500 pilot cases. We
have hundreds of cases, including ones from the highest ranking at the
(FAA), (John Callahan), and numerous other operators, where these
objects have been tracked on radar going tens of thousands of miles
per hour, or dematerializing and then reappearing in another point in
the sky.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchel: Yes, there have been (ET) visitation, there
have been crashed craft, there have been material and bodies
recovered.

Seargant Clifford Stone: We have contact with aliens, not originating
from some foreign country, but from some other solar system, and I
have been a party to that.

Harry Allen Jordan: There were documents that I have seen that refer
to the (Roosevelt) having several instances of (UFO) flyovers and
particularly after they took on board nuclear weapons. And my CO told
me,"Jordan, what have you got in your log. This never happened."

Col. Dwynne Arneson: The crew going on duty and the crew coming off
duty all saw the (UFO) just hovering in mid-air. It was a metallic
circular object and from what I understand, the missiles were all shut
down. That means they went dead. And something turned those missiles
off.

Prof. Robert Jacobs: Now remember, all this stuff is flying at several
thousand miles an hour, so this thing fires a beam of light at the
warhead, hits it, and then this thing flies up like this, meanwhile
we're all going like this, fires another beam of light, goes around
like this, we're going like this, fires another beam of light, goes
down like this, fires another beam of light and then flies out the way
it came in, and the warhead tumbles out of space. The feeling at that
it must have been Extra-Terrestrial. They took the film and they
spooled off the part that had the (UFO) on it and they took a pair of
scissors and they cut it off. They put that on a separate reel and
they put it in their briefcase. They handed (Major Mandsman) back the
rest of the film and said,"Here, I don,t need to remind you, (Major
Mandsman), of the severity of the security breach, We'll consider
this incident closed."

John Callahan: Who do you tell that you were involved in a (UFO)
incident without them looking at you like you ain,t wrapped up too
tight?

Foster Gamble: Out of all the evidence for the existence of (UFOs),
one extraordinary phenomenon continues to astonish and inspire me: the
appearance, throughout the world, of so-called "Crop Circles".

These elaborate designs appear mysteriously swirled into crops of
grain in such a way that the stalks are bent over, yet remain alive.

More than 5000 of these patterns have appeared in over 35 countries,
most of them in England.
The media has led many people- including me at first- to write these
crop patterns off as hoaxes, the night-time work of a few pranksters.

Of course, there have been faked versions, but those made by human
hands are crude compared to the vast majority of these elegant
creations. Could hoaxers have created all 5,000 of these documented
patterns?

Could a few people with ropes and boards have created something as
complex and beautiful as this one- made in the dead of the night, in a
driving rain, and leaving no footprints in the soil?

The electromagnetic field over the area where the crop has been laid
down to create the image, is often electro-statically charged. Some of
these areas are littered with strange magnetic particles.

One of the most amazing crop designs is not circle, but a rectangle
that seems to be a direct response to a message sent out into space in
1974. The message was a radio signal depicting our planet's location
in our solar system and Earth's people in hopes that it might be
received and interpreted by the Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.

27 years later, in 2001, this crop design appeared in England, along
with what could be a self-portrait of the sender.

This message matches the format of the (NASA) signal and describes a
different solar system from ours, a picture of the sender, non-human
DNA, and a microwave antenna they apparently use to communicate-
rather than the radio antenna that we used.

The antenna symbol had appeared a year earlier in exactly the same
field- right next to a working radio wave antenna- like the one
(NASA) used to send out the original signal.

(NASA) continues to officially deny Extra-Terrestrial contact of any
kind. And yet, year after year these spectacular creations appear… So
what might these remarkable designs mean? Here are some two
dimensional versions that seem to be revealing the torus in 3D. And
here are the Vector Equilibrium… And the related pattern of 64 that we
saw encoded in the arts of so many ancient cultures.

When I saw the coherence between the crop circles and the ancient
encodings, I thought regardless of whoever created them, and wherever
they're from, there must be an important purpose to these designs.
They're so coherent! I've come to believe that the pattern of the
torus and the Vector Equilibrium- especially in the form of the 64
tetrahedron crystal- is showing us how energy works in the universe so
that we can learn to align with it. I believe that they are giving us
a model foe accessing energy in a clean, safe and limitless way- and a
new means of propulsion. What more important message could there be to
get to us- and especially now, from their perspective, as we're
beginning to extend our careless reach beyond our planet?

I got further confirmation of this notion when I met (Dr. Jack
Kasher), a former professor of physics at the university of Nebraska,
who has also researched (UFO) phenomena.

Presenting at a (Sequoia Symposium), (Dr. Jack Kasher) showed a
remarkable series of drawings by a woman named (Lane Andrews) who
claimed to have been invited onto an Extra-Terrestrial spacecraft.

I was startled to see her detailed sketches of the toroidal energy
field that she said propelled the vehicle and protected the
passengers.

I subsequently interviewed (James Gilliland). (James) has many hours
of (UFO) footage from his ranch near Mt. Adams in Washington State. He
also claimed to have gone on board an alien spacecraft. What blew my
mind was that he had never met (Lane Andrews) and had no knowledge of
her experience, yet he described a phenomenon that was amazingly
similar- "numerous ships with spinning rings of light."

Could it simply be coincident that (James) and (Lane) described the
same torus dynamic… and that both of these people have been harassed
extensively by government and military agencies?

To some, the idea of (UFOs) may sound crazy, and yet, from another
perspective, it is completely plausible.

Dr. Jack Kasher: The Earth is about four and a half billion years old…
that's 45 hundred million years old. What if there's another planet
that's almost exactly like us- almost exactly? 45 hundred and one
million years old? They are a million years ahead of us and on a
galactic scale they almost are our twin broths- so where are we going
to be in a million years?
We'll have solved all these problems and there's another way, whether
it's wormholes or warping space. There has got to be a way to generate
energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum.
And the fact that they're here shows us that they've found a way.

Daniel Sheehan: this is a major shock to the human system that is in
process. I understand why people in our generation, people who aspire
to positions of political leadership etc. never dare go near that
question, because it is a worldview challenge. It's a fundamental
worldview challenge.

Foster Gamble: So here we are, relatively immature species struggling
with self-destruction.
If aligning with the torus does hold the key to a new form of clean,
safe energy access, imagine the implications… This could be the most
important technology breakthrough of our times.

So who wouldn't want to have an energy source that's unlimited, and
freely available? That turned out to be the key question. And that's
what led me down the next rabbit hole?

It turns out that scientists as far back as the early 1900,s have been
developing alternative ways to access electricity without combustion.

(Nokia Tesla) believed he had tapped into what he called "radiant
energy". Many scientists believe he was accessing what's now called
"free energy".

But before (Telsa) could finish the project, his financier, banker (JP
Morgan), who had a monopoly on the copper used for electrical lines,
recognized how (Tesla's) invention could transmit electricity without
wires, He then shut down (Tesla's) finding.

(Tesla's) lab was burned down and he was ostracized- all for trying to
implement his vision of unlimited energy for everyone.

A modern day inventor, (Adam Trombly), was inspired by (Tesla's) work
and by the possibilities of the torus. (Trombly) built a dynamo- a
direct current generator that accessed electrical power right out of
the air.

To be continued……..