iconv wrapper?

瀏覽次數:174 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Александр Лозовюк

未讀,
2010年7月11日 清晨6:10:372010/7/11
收件者:nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there iconv module (wrapper) for NodeJS? Or other module to encoded
etxt to utf8, e.g. cp1251 > utf-8? I trying create universal Feed
parser, but some feed has non-utf encoding. Now i experiments with
console iconv command but this not good solution for my project.

--
C уважением, Александр Лозовюк
Alpha-Beta-Release Blog

Ben Noordhuis

未讀,
2010年7月11日 下午2:28:132010/7/11
收件者:nod...@googlegroups.com
Coincidence has it that I was just working on iconv bindings. I'll try
to put it on GitHub later this week.

> --

Александр Лозовюк

未讀,
2010年7月11日 下午3:58:532010/7/11
收件者:nod...@googlegroups.com
Wow, excellent! please, inform me or posting in this list if source
been ready. Thanks!

2010/7/11 Ben Noordhuis <in...@bnoordhuis.nl>:

Ben Noordhuis

未讀,
2010年7月12日 下午6:30:212010/7/12
收件者:nod...@googlegroups.com
Bam! There it is:

http://github.com/bnoordhuis/node-iconv

There are some limitations for now but they are documented in the
README (because hey, it's not a bug if it's documented, right?). Have
fun! :-)

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄