April Breakfast

jon dyer

Mar 17, 2011, 1:47:50 PM3/17/11
to NoAzRiders
The April breakfast is scheduled for April 10 at Junipine Cafe
beginning 08:30-09:00. With more hours of sunshine and warmer temps,
the Junipine patio should be very inviting. The breakfast will be a
great starting point for a day ride so give that some thought. And
remember that there are others looking for ride events over the coming
weekends/weeks. If you have an idea, post it to gauge the interest.

In the same vein, I encourage everyone to begin thinking about some of
the upcoming events in our "area". The first is the Overland Expo in
Amado, AZ the weekend of April 1-3, the Heber, AZ rally May20-22, and
the Panguitch, UT rally June 16-19.

Hope to see everyone at the breakfast wearing their mesh gear.

Jon

Patrick Hicks

Mar 17, 2011, 1:52:31 PM3/17/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Hi John. thanks for your emails. Would you please change them to patr...@gmail.com That's my personal email address.

Thanks

Pat Hicks

--
God Bless America!
The Sedona Tea Party

sedonat...@gmail.com

Eugene Wilder

Mar 18, 2011, 9:38:54 AM3/18/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Some of us in KIngman have already commited to Heber and Panguitch. It might be nice to meet up and ride part way with some other riders from northern AZ.

> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:47:50 -0700
> Subject: April Breakfast
> From: noazr...@gmail.com
> To: noazr...@googlegroups.com

Paul V Dutton

Mar 25, 2011, 1:08:30 PM3/25/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com

I plan to ride Sunday and would welcome anyone who’d like to join.  Dirt and pavement.
Planned route: Perkinsville Rd to East Perkinsville Rd to Chino Valley to Prescott Valley over Mingus to Jerome and back up Perkinsville Rd.
DEPART 9:30 from Flagstaff west side Home Depot parking lot, near Business 40 entrance/exit.   Ray hopes to join at Verde River bridge.

Paul

gary mcleod

Mar 25, 2011, 1:21:01 PM3/25/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Paul
Ray

I can make it

Gary McLeod
2009 G650GS RED

Steve Lillie

Mar 25, 2011, 5:21:54 PM3/25/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com, s...@frontiernet.net
Had a singletrack planned on my baby bike but everyone flaked out so I'm in.  Steve Lillie

Paul V Dutton

Mar 25, 2011, 5:41:05 PM3/25/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Steve, Great.
Yes.  Big bikes definitely welcome on this one.  I’ll ride my R1200 GS.
Paul

Raymond J Michalowski Jr

Mar 25, 2011, 6:13:43 PM3/25/11
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

I've decided to hell with the taxes. I'll see you at the bridge. What do you think is a reasonable ETA?

Ray