Nils Clausen, fodt 20/12/1861 i Norderhov. 1900 bo i Kristiania

Jecquest

Sep 7, 2000, 6:53:12 PM9/7/00
Seaching for descendants of Nils Clausen, born 20/12/1861 in Norderhov. In
1905 census in living in Vibes Gate 13 in Kristiania. 2nd wife was Bertine (?)
Elise. Children were: Johannes, Svend, Albert, Elise Ingrid and Carl.
Parents of Nils were Svend Clausen and Andrine Nilsdatter. I understand there
are descendants of Nils in Norway today who are doing genealogy on the family..
I am descended from Nils' brother Carl Clausen and and researching the family.
Please contact me at: Jan Clausen, jecq...@aol.com