I'd love to link to your site!

Unknown

Sep 12, 2005, 7:55:32 PM9/12/05

Hi there,

I'm writing because I'd really like to link to your site from mine. I have a site dedicated to lock picking. The URL is:

http://www.onlylockpicking.com/

Each page has a "Related Sites" section where reltaed links go. Your link will go in that section.

You can add your link to every page of the site by filling out the form located here:

http://www.onlylockpicking.com/links.htm?id=268318&addlink=true&url=mail.nl.linux.org

PLEASE do not share that URL with anybody, since I am very particular about which sites get added to my related sites section and I don't want that form to get abused by link spammers.

I appreciate the hard work you're doing on your site!
Keep it up!

Thanks,
Jonathan Leger

-
Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system
Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/