Clinical Psychopaths Hear Voices AND Execute Their Commands

Leonardo Been

Jun 28, 2004, 6:42:55 AM6/28/04
Clinical Psychopaths Hear Voices AND Execute Their Commands

What the clinical Psychopaths Tilman Hausherr and Dave Bird etc. have
in common:

They listen to the voices in their head AND ALSO execute the
commands these voices give to them.

This is not a joke, but rather a scientific fact, and another - not
too difficult to observe - sign of their condition of clinical
Psychopathy, as so well described and published by Robert D. Hare
(University of British Columbia).

These signs you can see, if you should be interested, in the timing of
the release of the unsolicited lies and the standard Criminal Libel
by these and similar individuals

- and you can further apply 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their
Intentional Omission Of Truth'

to their "communications."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

You can further see - most easily I would think, should you want to
look - that their communications and intentions do not change, did
not change, have not ever changed,

regardless of all the data and understanding that has been
offered to them (and that they also have avidly read)

- but, that they read for purposes as are explained and
understood in 'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their
Intentional Omission Of Truth,'

solely to find out what they must NOT mention.

This tells you also why they so glaringly (so "loudly")
ignore all important content of all posts, and all relevant
data and understanding about others.

No doubt, the voices in their head tell them, too, to ignore anything
and everything about me and about other deeply loving and caring and
most truthful people,

anything by which I and others could be seen and felt and
understood as they are,

including anything and everything that comes from myself
too.

Funnily enough, at some time Tilman Hausherr even wanted to
have ME "globally kill filed" - whatever that means - but
it certainly is granting the wishes of the voices of the
Criminal Minds in his head. (*)

You can further look at which particular Crimes (by the most severely
Criminal Minds) I just exposed, and that I wrote about: (**)

The Crimes of those Criminal Minds whom they obey the voices in
their head of.

Again, this is not a joke, even though it would provoke
a certain measure of merriment when understood.

What they further have in common, is that they are entirely
psychopathical, potential murderers who have voiced or who tried to
have that intention executed, they have in common that they are
Criminal Minds (or clinical Psychopaths as defined by Robert D. Hare)
and

- particularly in the case of Tilman Hausherr -

they have an insatiable desire to have spread, accepted, believed
and acted upon, any and all lies about me, that they think they even
faintly can manage to insinuate.

A desire to lie, which they, in turn, have in common with
the voices in their head that they execute the commands of.

Their guiding intention is not difficult to understand either, and is
the general, motivating force of any Criminal Mind or Psychopath:
(***)

And it is, by consequence, to try and prevent others from
benefiting from my vast wisdom and from enjoying my extremely
loving and caring and most beautiful company, the feeling of

Leonardo etc. Been (Koos Nolst Trenite)

'The whole world
sought audience with Solomon
to hear the wisdom
God had put in his heart.'

1 Kings 10:24

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'l. ron hubbard Does Not Mind If People Hate Him, As Long As They
Destroy His Opponents' (23 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.04062...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(**) 'Mechanism Of Tremendous Lying Employed By The Con Man
l. ron hubbard' (24 June 2004 - Version 1.5 at 25 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040625...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

(***)'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03050...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

_________
Reference:

- 'On People Wanting Delusions
- And Those Who Provide Delusions For Them'
(21 Sept 2002 - Version 2.0)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Peter Widmer

Jun 28, 2004, 6:53:56 AM6/28/04
Leonardo Been wrote:
> Clinical Psychopaths Hear Voices AND Execute Their Commands

> What the clinical Psychopaths Tilman Hausherr and Dave Bird etc. have
> in common:
>
> They listen to the voices in their head AND ALSO execute the
> commands these voices give to them.

It's rather a scientific fact, psychopaths hold all others for insane,
but never them selves.
Sometimes they hear voices and execute the commands (for example, to
kill their children).

Peter

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3802 Waldegg <http://www.pewid.ch>

ptsc

Jun 28, 2004, 7:10:05 AM6/28/04
On 28 Jun 2004 03:42:55 -0700, plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote:

>Clinical Psychopaths Hear Voices AND Execute Their Commands

You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? Is that why you murdered
your daughter, because the voices told you to?

Leonardo Been

Jun 28, 2004, 4:35:39 PM6/28/04
The "respondent" (this one posting by the name of Peter Widmer) KNOWS
very well about himself,

and indeed any Psychopath does know very well about himself,

THAT he IS entirely insane, and that he IS criminally insane, and
acts insanely criminal. He knows that very well, about himself,
and it includes his knowledge about his Criminal Libel. (*)

That is a very, very valuable thing to know about them, when you are
dealing with such people:

They know very well about themselves THAT they are
entirely, rabidly, fanatically insane, and wholly
malicious.

In fact it is the only way to respect them:

To know and see, that THEY know that about themselves.

That is the KIND thing to do to them - to know that.

And that respect for them, then results in 'Zero Tolerance' for their
Criminal Impulses:

Thus you really see them as they are, and you do not wish
yourself or others to be harmed by them.

They make up one percent of the population, so you certainly will
have to deal with them - also the hidden ones - especially
because they are only intent on destroying all understanding and
any truth, and on replacing it with lies and hate and contempt,
continuously. (see the Reference)

That they DO know very well of themselves THAT they are entirely
insane, or more precisely expressed, incurably Psychopathic,

like also adolf hitler, l. ron hubbard, etc. etc. knew very well
of themselves that they are entirely insane and malicious and
completely lying:

They even wrote that in their "Axioms" or in their "Mein
Kampf," THAT they are lying continuously and heavily,

and they wrote and lectured, that THAT is not only "the
way to be successful in life," but even that "that IS
life." (The attentive reader will remember that I have
pointed that out in detail, previously.)

It is indeed what they live by and from... and they know
that very well, about themselves - it is what they DO:

Inventing and radiating continuous and the most
outrageous lies, violent and vicious libel and
slander continuously, also in their thoughts
projected at themselves and to others, in order to
try and influence people towards evil, and to
prevent truth from being felt and seen.

The state of mind of clinically defined Psychopaths - including the
state of mind of the mentioned "respondent" - has been understood and
elaborated quite well, for instance in

(*) 'Criminal Minds Know Themselves Very Well They Are Lying'
{HRI 20040520-V1.3} (20 May 2004) (Version 1.3 at 21 May 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04052...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

I refer to my original article, in which 'clinical Psychopaths' means:

'Psychopaths according to a current and correct definition of
clinical psychology.' (see the Reference)

_________
Reference:

- 'Clinical Psychopaths Hear Voices AND Execute Their Commands'
(28 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040628...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

ptsc

Jun 28, 2004, 4:59:10 PM6/28/04
On 28 Jun 2004 13:35:39 -0700, plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote:

>The "respondent" (this one posting by the name of Peter Widmer) KNOWS
> very well about himself,
>
> and indeed any Psychopath does know very well about himself,
>
> THAT he IS entirely insane, and that he IS criminally insane, and
> acts insanely criminal. He knows that very well, about himself,
> and it includes his knowledge about his Criminal Libel. (*)

You do realize that you're talking about YOURSELF, don't you?