STOP ISLAMISATION OF EUROPE (SIOE) DEMONSTRATION 11th SEPTEMBER OUTSIDE THE EU PARLIAMENT

1 view

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jun 12, 2007, 10:02:43 AM6/12/07
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

NO SHARIA HERE!

DEMOCRACY NOT THEOCRACY!

These are the rallying cries that people all over Europe are shouting
far and wide to Islamists both within Europe and in other countries who
seek to impose Sharia law upon European citizens.

It is not only to Muslims, who seek to expand Islam across the whole of
Europe, that Europeans are saying “Enough” it is also to our
politicians who connive with Islamists to establish Sharia law by
stealth.

From building regulations to burial rights, the majority of Europe’s
population is increasingly expected to adhere to Sharia law.

“Hate” laws now make it a crime to speak out against Islam even though
it is just another totalitarian political system.

Our free speech, which has been gained over many centuries by defeating
tyrannical regimes through many bloody wars, is now being removed
solely to protect Muslims from being offended. Nobody has the right to
not be offended.

SIOE is a Pan-European movement determined to not merely stopping the
surreptitious Islamisation of Europe, but reversing it.

The first step in this reversal is a march comprising people, from many
European countries, all demanding that all non-Islamic European nations
remain non-Islamic and a halt to encroachment of Sharia law.

Anders Gravers (Founder of SIOE Denmark and leader of the political
party SIAD) said: “We do not believe in the concept of ‘moderate
Muslims’. The evidence points to Islam being the opposite of moderate.
The heart of Sunni Islam is Saudi Arabia and the centre of Shia Islam
is Iran. No rational person can describe these two countries as
‘moderate’; at least not when compared to European values. We now have
children in Danish schools being forced to eat Halal meat so that
Muslim pupils are not offended. What next? Are Danish women to be
stoned to death for being raped as they are in Iran? Or are people to
be beheaded for leaving Islam as they are in Saudi Arabia? No! We will
not allow Europe to become a huge Saudi Arabia or Iran”

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte (Founder and president of the non-profit charity "Pax
Europa") said: "We clearly feel the pressure of Islamisation in
Germany. German police and courts are more tolerant to Muslims than to
non-Muslims. One of the highest German courts (Bundesgerichtshof) has
just downgraded the punishment for Islamists who publicly declare and
ask for violent Jihad in Europe. Unacceptably, some judges have quoted
the Quran and not German law in court cases. Polygamy, once illegal in
Germany, is now permitted only for Muslim men, who may even claim state
benefits for their wives.

German life is changing to appease Muslims. For example, Christian
crosses in our public institutions are being removed and there are
separate swimming times for Muslims in supposedly public pools (which
non-Muslims’ taxes pay for).

German Muslims demand a quota for "positive reports" from the German
media, but they kick out the religious group Bahai from an
inter-religious conference because they refuse to accept them within
the "dialogue".

All this was once described as hypocrisy, but is now actually promoted
by our feeble politicians.

Stephen Gash (Founder of SIOE England) said: “Appeasement of Islamists
has become ridiculous. Non-Muslims are expected to be buried facing
Mecca and to sit on toilets facing away from Mecca because cemeteries
and new homes have to conform to Muslim sensitivities. Toy pigs are
banned from offices and Christmas lights must now be called ‘Winter
Festival lights’ so as not to offend Muslims. None of these oppressive
measures were even contemplated when Jews were the only ones who could
possibly be offended by pigs and ‘Merry Christmas’.

Absurdly, to criticise Islam results in accusations of ‘racism’. Well,
I’ve always considered racism as being the lowest form of human
stupidity, but Islamophobia to be the height of common sense.”

Charlotte Westergaard (SIAD board member) said: “The biggest danger
comes from our own politicians who promote Islamic values at the
expense of our own values. The way things are going all European
non-Muslim citizens will be paying the Jizzya tax to Muslims as they
did during the days of the Ottoman Empire. Of course the politicians
believe they will be exempt – until the local Imam knocks on their
door.”

Anti-totalitarian stance of SIOE -
http://sioe.wordpress.com/brussels-demo-2007

http://sioe.wordpress.com/ New website under construction

http://siad.wordpress.com/

http://siad.dk/ 15,500 hits per day average

http://akte-islam.de/1.html

Contacts

Anders Gravers

SIAD and SIOE Denmark

Denmark

Tel 0045 9677 1784

00456191 6026

E-mail sioe 'at' siad.dk

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte

Pax Europa e.V.

Germany

Phone 0049 173 329 1840

Fax 0049 721 15151 2200

E-mail udo 'at' ulfkotte.de

Stephen Gash

SIOE England

Tel 0044 1228 547317

E-mail sioe.nsh 'at' btinternet.com

Bron: http://siad.dk/index.php?aid=9549

--
No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the
same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

manok

Jun 12, 2007, 11:06:53 AM6/12/07
Wanneer stop jij eens met dat gezwam hier, halve gare !

Monique

Jun 12, 2007, 10:12:13 AM6/12/07

"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> schreef in bericht
> believe they will be exempt - until the local Imam knocks on their
Ja, dat is hardstikke mooi, dit bericht heb ik eerder gelezen, ik heb er een
artikel over geschreven op mijn weblog, mensen hebben gereageerd op de site,
we hebben laten weten dat we de 11e september mee willen doen, maar ik krijg
niet eens een bevestigingsmail, laat staan verdere info...hoe serieus moet
ik dit nu nemen dan?

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jun 12, 2007, 11:03:58 AM6/12/07
Monique schrieb:

> Ja, dat is hardstikke mooi, dit bericht heb ik eerder gelezen, ik heb er een
> artikel over geschreven op mijn weblog, mensen hebben gereageerd op de site,
> we hebben laten weten dat we de 11e september mee willen doen, maar ik krijg
> niet eens een bevestigingsmail, laat staan verdere info...hoe serieus moet
> ik dit nu nemen dan?

Je bedoeelt de gemikte deelnemers, dus hoe vele er zullen meedoen? Ik
denk dit vragen zich vele af.

Aan de ernst van de organisatoren hek ik weinig twijfels. Dat je geen
antwoord krijgt ligt misschien eraan dat ze in werk verdrinken. Bij ons
heeft men gewoon zeer lang gewacht voordat men wakker geworden is voor
het gevaar, dus moet men nu tegelijkertijd onmenselijk veel doen, en -
als je zo wilt - 'tegen een wereld van vijanden'.

PommelRotterij

Jun 12, 2007, 11:48:17 AM6/12/07

"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> schreef in bericht
> ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
>
> NO SHARIA HERE!
>
> DEMOCRACY NOT THEOCRACY!

Als er dus genoeg mensen zijn die een sharia willen,
dan kan hij er geheel democratisch komen.

Monique

Jun 12, 2007, 11:49:47 AM6/12/07

> Monique schrieb:
>

> > Ja, dat is hardstikke mooi, dit bericht heb ik eerder gelezen, ik heb er
een
> > artikel over geschreven op mijn weblog, mensen hebben gereageerd op de
site,
> > we hebben laten weten dat we de 11e september mee willen doen, maar ik
krijg
> > niet eens een bevestigingsmail, laat staan verdere info...hoe serieus
moet
> > ik dit nu nemen dan?
>

> Je bedoeelt de gemikte deelnemers, dus hoe vele er zullen meedoen? Ik
> denk dit vragen zich vele af.
>
> Aan de ernst van de organisatoren hek ik weinig twijfels. Dat je geen
> antwoord krijgt ligt misschien eraan dat ze in werk verdrinken. Bij ons
> heeft men gewoon zeer lang gewacht voordat men wakker geworden is voor
> het gevaar, dus moet men nu tegelijkertijd onmenselijk veel doen, en -
> als je zo wilt - 'tegen een wereld van vijanden'.

Ja, dat begrijp ik, maar een beetje info zou geen kwaad kunnen toch? Worden
er bussen geregeld enz.?

Hayek

Jun 12, 2007, 1:12:53 PM6/12/07
manok wrote:
> Wanneer stop jij eens met dat gezwam hier, halve gare !

Ga *jij* iets interessanters posten ?

De tijd dat je papa je opstellen schreef is een beetje voorbij.

Uwe Hayek.

manok

Jun 12, 2007, 3:54:27 PM6/12/07

"Hayek" <hay...@nospam.xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht

Hoe weet jij dat ik ken jou helemaal niet !?

p.s. niet verder vertellen, hè

Wim

Jun 12, 2007, 3:46:19 PM6/12/07

"Monique" <mein...@orange.nl> schreef in bericht

> "Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.mx> schreef in bericht

>> Aan de ernst van de organisatoren hek ik weinig twijfels. Dat je geen

>> antwoord krijgt ligt misschien eraan dat ze in werk verdrinken. Bij ons
>> heeft men gewoon zeer lang gewacht voordat men wakker geworden is voor
>> het gevaar, dus moet men nu tegelijkertijd onmenselijk veel doen, en -
>> als je zo wilt - 'tegen een wereld van vijanden'.
>
> Ja, dat begrijp ik, maar een beetje info zou geen kwaad kunnen toch?
> Worden
> er bussen geregeld enz.?

Het zullen wel veewagons worden, daar heeft Mich vast nog wel een paar van
staan voor als de strijd straks echt los barst.

Wim

Monique

Jun 12, 2007, 4:32:26 PM6/12/07

"PommelRotterij" <Pom...@rot.ry> schreef in bericht
als er genoeg mensen zijn inderdaad, en als we nog een paar jaar wachten
zijn er genoeg mensen in europa die dit willen.......

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jun 13, 2007, 4:43:38 AM6/13/07
Monique schrieb:

> Ja, dat begrijp ik, maar een beetje info zou geen kwaad kunnen toch? Worden
> er bussen geregeld enz.?

Ik ben er eens mee, maar kan je zelf ook geen nadere inlichtingen
verstrekken. Het zijn nog drie maanden tot dan, dus laten we de
ontwikkeling maar rustig in het oog behouden. Ik denk het laatste
nieuws uit de verschillende landen - intussen zelfs Duitsland - maakt
weer wat moed: Wij zijn nog niet verloren. Maar wij moeten vastberaden
volhouden en doorgaan.

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jun 13, 2007, 4:46:09 AM6/13/07
manok schrieb:

> Hoe weet jij dat ik ken jou helemaal niet !?

Hè ?! De enige die hier helemaal onbekend is ben je zelf. Ben je
gecamoufleerde islamiet? Dat kennen we al van 'Esizkur'.

manok

Jun 13, 2007, 8:41:30 AM6/13/07

> manok schrieb:
>
>> Hoe weet jij dat ik ken jou helemaal niet !?
>>

> Hè ?! De enige die hier helemaal onbekend is ben je zelf. Ben je
> gecamoufleerde islamiet? Dat kennen we al van 'Esizkur'.

Nee helemaal fout !

pvv.nl