Re: SETI: 3 giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012? 3 giant spaceships (the largest 240 km wide) are heading towards Earth. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

1 view

Bert ( A W RvB )

Dec 25, 2010, 9:28:04 PM12/25/10
SETI: 3 giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012? 3 giant spaceships
(the largest 240 km wide) are heading towards Earth. At present, the
objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/

Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?
22.12.2010

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th
century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO
sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special
departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized
to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have
already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even
aliens themselves.

It is about time science should say its word regarding the problem, and
it did. SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent
non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of
them is 240 kilometers wide. Two others are smaller. At present, the
objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based
in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights.
According to SETI researchers, the objects are nothing but
extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes
as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. The US government has been
reportedly informed about the event. The ships will reach Earth in
December 2012.

The date of the supposed space contact with extraterrestrial
civilization brings up thoughts about the Mayan calendar, which ends on
December 21, 2012. Is it just a coincidence? Most likely, though, SETI
researchers mistake the wish for the reality: fifty years of constant
monitoring of space have not yielded any results.

Nevertheless, mankind only begins to explore space. We are just
newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are
many other civilizations in space beside our own civilization.

Rumor has it that the Americans classified a lot of information about
findings on the Moon. In 1988, a prominent Chinese official, a member of
the nation's space program, unveiled pictures of human footprints on the
lunar surface. The official stated that he had received the information
from a reliable source and accused the Americans of concealing that
information. The photos were dated from August 3, 1969 - two weeks after
Armstrong and Aldrin stepped onto the surface of the Moon on July 20,
1969. Therefore, the materials of the lunar mission were studied and
classified by NASA.

On March 15, 2009, The New York Times produced another sensation. The
same Chinese official, Mao Kan, stated that he had obtained over than
1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but
even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in
the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have
been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the
extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

The photos were taken by a lunar probe. The absence of air makes it
possible to capture minute details from the lunar orbit. The pictures of
the carcass were very clear.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control
Department at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts
had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the
Moon. Supposedly, US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the
Moon. The data were classified by the US government.

Is all of that just spam or is it fantastic truth? Will we ever know?

Bron: UFO Updates Toronto.

--
Bert ( A W RvB )
be...@rjrsnvbrn.nl

***
US spaceships maximum velocity:
One light-year a minute.
***
AWN http://www.awn-archeologie.nl
GEA http://www.gea-geologie.nl
NVR http://www.ruimtevaart-nvr.nl
Sterrenkunde http://www.dekoepel.nl
UFOwijzer http://ufowijzer.nl

Izak van Langevelde

Dec 25, 2010, 10:35:48 PM12/25/10
In article <2cc88$4d16a844$5350c5e2$89...@cache4.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>,

"Bert ( A W RvB )" <a.w....@ziggo.nl> wrote:

> SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent
> non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Grappig dat ze dat zelf nog niet lijken te weten, hun site
http://www.seti.org stelt nog steeds voorzichtigjes van "Evidence for ET
is mounting daily, but not proven" Misschien kun je ze 'ns vragen hun
website bij te werken?

--
Grinnikend door het leven...

Orac

Dec 26, 2010, 1:02:42 AM12/26/10

"Izak van Langevelde" <eeza...@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht

Dat van die ruimteschepen zijn wikileaks, dus het is wel zo, maar we mogen
het (nog) niet weten.

Bellende Belhamel

Dec 26, 2010, 4:51:57 AM12/26/10

Tja, wat zal ik zeggen, de mayakalender schijnt eigenlijk een heel
andere datum aan te wijzen dan die in 2012, dus houd die kalender
er maar buiten.

Mij

Dec 27, 2010, 6:32:55 AM12/27/10
Op 26-12-2010 3:28, Bert ( A W RvB ) schreef:

> SETI: 3 giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012? 3 giant spaceships
> (the largest 240 km wide) are heading towards Earth. At present, the
> objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.
>
> http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/
>

> Three giant spaceships to attack Earth in 2012?
> 22.12.2010

<...>

> The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based
> in Alaska,

Hahahaha, daar zit vast die extreem rechtse vensterglastrut Saartje
Palin achter.

jos boersema

Dec 27, 2010, 1:44:55 PM12/27/10

Stort zo'n ding neer, staar er "made in China" op ...

Zie ook: war of the worlds & project bluebeam, methoden van de elites
om, nadat we de heksen, de communisten, de enge geesten, de duivel,
het buurland, de andere buurlanden, het andere geloof hebben afgewerkt
als "grote vijand" waar het volk zich onder de wolventroon voor moet
verstoppen, is er in ieder geval theoretisch gekeken door de corrupte
bazen in de wereld of het mogelijk was een schijn-invasie van buiten-
aardsen te organiseren, om daartegen een schijnoorlog te voeren en
de wereld in een militaristische politie staat te kunnen storten.

Vooralsnog is Bin Laden van Al-CIA-da nog de aangewezen boeman. Dat
de man dood schijnt te zijn doet er allemaal niet toe, het loopt.
--
_4.3.a No Child Soldiers
People with lowered capacity to understand the world and its complexities

The disaster relief organization does not train or have working in any type
of work whatsoever people below the age of 25 years.

Typhoon

Dec 30, 2010, 10:54:38 AM12/30/10
Op 12/26/2010, heeft Orac verondersteld :

Ze komen je halen!

Typhoon